DoggyTales : Malaysia Dog Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

which brand of dog dry food do you feed your furkids??

+15
sh3ryl86
MasterAlvin
eLsie
angelgurl_nee
dog is my buddy
feathersakura
john_lee
sinv
jason
annie
aLaN
Dr3aMCuT|3
nicteh
yenlu
pinkykee
19 posters

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

which brand of dog dry food do you feed your furkids?? - Page 12 Empty Re: which brand of dog dry food do you feed your furkids??

Post by eLsie Thu 31 Jul 2008, 2:10 pm

wah ORIJEN so expensive also he PUI ar?
eLsie
eLsie
A Maniac
A Maniac

Female
Number of posts : 3075
Registration date : 2008-05-02

Back to top Go down

which brand of dog dry food do you feed your furkids?? - Page 12 Empty Re: which brand of dog dry food do you feed your furkids??

Post by MasterAlvin Thu 31 Jul 2008, 2:11 pm

wah!
bah bai woh
MasterAlvin
MasterAlvin
A Maniac
A Maniac

Male
Number of posts : 1418
Registration date : 2008-05-07

http://anotheralvin.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sinv Thu 31 Jul 2008, 3:22 pm

ya very chuen. but it's good for agnes, he prefer cheaper one.keke
sinv
sinv
Post Queen
Post Queen

Female
Number of posts : 3910
Registration date : 2008-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr3aMCuT|3 Thu 31 Jul 2008, 3:42 pm

coz i let him try c he like onot...coz u all give good comment to orijen...if next time he boring wif his kibbles liao thn i can change to orijen...but seems like he don't like....he whr got prefer cheaper one...

sinv, i juz bought addiction raw dehydrated for him ler...although juz mix only but also very expensive...n then actually natural balance more expensive...2kg RM47...orijen 2kg RM46 rite?
Dr3aMCuT|3
Dr3aMCuT|3
A Maniac
A Maniac

Female
Number of posts : 1976
Registration date : 2008-02-18

http://picasaweb.google.com/agnesw.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr3aMCuT|3 Thu 31 Jul 2008, 3:44 pm

sh3ryl86 wrote:dreamcutie, then what ur boyboy like 2 eat??
so bad boy pui on the floor..><"

now mix his kibbles with addiction raw dehydrated he like it....finish it by himself...
perviously i hav to pujuk till i also naik api.... Evil or Very Mad he still refuse to eat ah....
i put 1 biji into his mouth, he pui...put again, he pui.... Rolling Eyes
Dr3aMCuT|3
Dr3aMCuT|3
A Maniac
A Maniac

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sinv Thu 31 Jul 2008, 3:49 pm

orijen depends where you bought loh, pet safari selling rm50 for 2.5kg.
Addiction dehydrated is wet food, cannot compare with kibbles. and i tot you said boyboy allergic to it. so u are still feeding?

I said other brand cheaper cos orijen is the only 6 star premium food selling in Malaysia. the other brands are 5 star and below, if not mistaken evangers are 5 star.
sinv
sinv
Post Queen
Post Queen

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sinv Thu 31 Jul 2008, 3:50 pm

Dr3aMCuT|3 wrote:
sh3ryl86 wrote:dreamcutie, then what ur boyboy like 2 eat??
so bad boy pui on the floor..><"

now mix his kibbles with addiction raw dehydrated he like it....finish it by himself...
perviously i hav to pujuk till i also naik api.... Evil or Very Mad he still refuse to eat ah....
i put 1 biji into his mouth, he pui...put again, he pui.... Rolling Eyes

i think he don't want orijen bcos he had tried addiction dehydrated wet food, usually dog will not eat kibbles again after they tried wet food.
sinv
sinv
Post Queen
Post Queen

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr3aMCuT|3 Thu 31 Jul 2008, 3:52 pm

i juz keep monitor it...if i didn't mix, he won't eat...even i hand feed...
orijen really got quite strong smell if compare with other kibbles...
Dr3aMCuT|3
Dr3aMCuT|3
A Maniac
A Maniac

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr3aMCuT|3 Thu 31 Jul 2008, 3:58 pm

i guess u r right...but as long as he eat happily, never mind la...
even now try to pump up his weight, body still very thin....
if u get to touch boyboy thn u know wat i mean...
Dr3aMCuT|3
Dr3aMCuT|3
A Maniac
A Maniac

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by eLsie Thu 31 Jul 2008, 4:10 pm

Dr3aMCuT|3 wrote:i juz keep monitor it...if i didn't mix, he won't eat...even i hand feed...

Orijen where got strong smell? I like orijen than any other smell...Addiction kangaroo and apples also not bad...i dont like CHICKEN smell...enough said...dem smelly!!!
eLsie
eLsie
A Maniac
A Maniac

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by yenlu Thu 31 Jul 2008, 4:10 pm

Not never mind thing.. but you need to "cure" his allergyness.. addiction dehyrated is a good food, but mixing them both is actually degrading the good food. If you can afford to feed only addiction, it will do him good, because addiction have great ingredients comparing natural balance (for me).
yenlu
yenlu
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 3411
Registration date : 2008-02-01

https://doggytales.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr3aMCuT|3 Thu 31 Jul 2008, 4:16 pm

eLsie wrote:
Dr3aMCuT|3 wrote:i juz keep monitor it...if i didn't mix, he won't eat...even i hand feed...

Orijen where got strong smell? I like orijen than any other smell...Addiction kangaroo and apples also not bad...i dont like CHICKEN smell...enough said...dem smelly!!!

i really smell tat it's strong wor...oh that boss put the wrong kibbles inside? hmmmm
Dr3aMCuT|3
Dr3aMCuT|3
A Maniac
A Maniac

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr3aMCuT|3 Thu 31 Jul 2008, 4:20 pm

yenlu wrote:Not never mind thing.. but you need to "cure" his allergyness.. addiction dehyrated is a good food, but mixing them both is actually degrading the good food. If you can afford to feed only addiction, it will do him good, because addiction have great ingredients comparing natural balance (for me).

really will degrading the food? we can't "cure" their allergyness rite? juz hav to avoid to give the food that with the ingredient they allergy to...i thk addiction really quite heaty...tat's why now his poo poo bcome hard...and he only poo one time per day...but the poo poo become more lor...i can't afford to feed only addiction ler...
Dr3aMCuT|3
Dr3aMCuT|3
A Maniac
A Maniac

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by yenlu Thu 31 Jul 2008, 4:26 pm

Why we start talking kibbles here? Anyway, I will move the kibble talks later.

I said degrading is, lets say Addiction is Grade A food, and you mix with a Grade B food, meaning your dog is eating A- or B+ food? LOL..

Allergy can be cure.. but VERY expensive, may more then RM10k :p That's why we use the alternative method, don't let him take anything that makes him allergy. But did you found what makes him allergy yet?
yenlu
yenlu
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sinv Thu 31 Jul 2008, 4:26 pm

Dr3aMCuT|3 wrote:
eLsie wrote:

i really smell tat it's strong wor...oh that boss put the wrong kibbles inside? hmmmm

me too prefer orijen kibbles than any others as i have try to give some sample to Amos. i don't think is strong as well. boss put wrong kibbles?i don't think so gua.
sinv
sinv
Post Queen
Post Queen

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by yenlu Thu 31 Jul 2008, 4:33 pm

And about poopoo... actually if your dog poo lesser doesn't means heaty. If a dog consume good food, he can digest all better, meaning nothing much for him to poo. Have you heard dogs that are feed homecook (holistic balance style) and their dogs poo only once a day, and very little? I tried this, and I can tell you its true!! I have been feeding Sushi homecook (to source out what if she is allergy on processed dog food) and she indeed poop once a day.. and FUNNY thing, yesterday she didnt poop ahaha..

If you are feeding cheap food, say the food with a lot of filler (grains and "rubbish") then you can see him poop a lot, because those things cannot be digest, and no vitamins from them, he don't absorb anything, so comes out as poooooo =)
yenlu
yenlu
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sinv Thu 31 Jul 2008, 4:36 pm

Amos poo once or twice aday too. i don't know why agnes want boyboy to poo more. keke
sinv
sinv
Post Queen
Post Queen

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by yenlu Thu 31 Jul 2008, 4:40 pm

if its the first few day you switching the new food, soft/hard poo or too much/less poo is normal, because of the transition to the new food. After 4-5 days it will become more stable.. and to comment on new food (about poo) is actually after a week they consume it. About if it helps on allergyness, at least 4-6 weeks because they need to get rid totally the food they previously taken, making sure whatever in their body is only the new food.
yenlu
yenlu
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sinv Thu 31 Jul 2008, 4:47 pm

y not agnes feeding boyboy holistic food since he is allergic and don't what he is allergy to.
sinv
sinv
Post Queen
Post Queen

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by yenlu Thu 31 Jul 2008, 4:50 pm

its not easy -.- if you are working LOL... and also need to know what can feed, what cannot feed, feed how much this and that.. later i going to buy vege haha :p making vege puree for dogs LOL..
yenlu
yenlu
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sinv Thu 31 Jul 2008, 4:53 pm

what's tat?take a photo Razz
sinv
sinv
Post Queen
Post Queen

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by eLsie Thu 31 Jul 2008, 4:58 pm

vege puree?? those who doesnt eat vege..will sound yucky
eLsie
eLsie
A Maniac
A Maniac

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by yenlu Thu 31 Jul 2008, 4:59 pm

photo what? u mean vege puree? ... just buy vege (green) blend them till mashed.. thats it lor.. haha, no need add water. Dogs cannot digest big piece vege, because of the big particles.. so hv to blend till puree so they easier absorb the vitamins..
yenlu
yenlu
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sinv Thu 31 Jul 2008, 5:04 pm

yenlu wrote:photo what? u mean vege puree? ... just buy vege (green) blend them till mashed.. thats it lor.. haha, no need add water. Dogs cannot digest big piece vege, because of the big particles.. so hv to blend till puree so they easier absorb the vitamins..

they like it or not?

siesie, im those who hate vege. so, yucksssss!
sinv
sinv
Post Queen
Post Queen

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by yenlu Thu 31 Jul 2008, 5:09 pm

havent try.. just want to try today.. cause homecook food dun hv enough vitamins de ma..

if you guys feeding kibbles, dont need this, later overdose on vitamins LOL
yenlu
yenlu
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next