DoggyTales : Malaysia Dog Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which brand of shampoo and conditioner your furkid is using?

+13
eLsie
dog is my buddy
angelgurl_nee
jason
aLaN
Judy
yenlu
sinv
john_lee
feathersakura
pinkykee
nicteh
Dr3aMCuT|3
17 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Which brand of shampoo and conditioner your furkid is using? - Page 6 Empty Re: Which brand of shampoo and conditioner your furkid is using?

Post by eLsie Tue 27 May 2008, 5:48 pm

they see small, medium and large breed, location and whether u are doing basic or full...Smile

Mine was RM 30 basic onli...and i got a free sample of natural balance kibbles and a free eye trim. Smile

I will PM u
eLsie
eLsie
A Maniac
A Maniac

Female
Number of posts : 3075
Registration date : 2008-05-02

Back to top Go down

Which brand of shampoo and conditioner your furkid is using? - Page 6 Empty Re: Which brand of shampoo and conditioner your furkid is using?

Post by yenlu Tue 27 May 2008, 8:10 pm

I think is charmaine or something rite? I also want to give them a try one day.. but this weekend I am sending mine to full groom first, as they don't give full groom service. Maybe next time.
yenlu
yenlu
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 3411
Registration date : 2008-02-01

https://doggytales.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by yenlu Tue 27 May 2008, 8:10 pm

eLsie wrote:previously cooper had basic groom and his eyes also she trim for me free...she can go to ur house and do it...only sat and sun Smile

Some ppl basic groom include face trimming Wink
yenlu
yenlu
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by dog is my buddy Wed 28 May 2008, 12:58 am

Which brand of shampoo and conditioner your furkid is using? - Page 6 Rockyb11
we doing by own grooming. Nice?
dog is my buddy
dog is my buddy
Slowly Addicted
Slowly Addicted

Male
Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2008-03-17

http://www.petmysite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr3aMCuT|3 Wed 28 May 2008, 10:50 am

elsie...thanks for ur pm...

if they come to our house, thn they juz bath our baby in the toilet? boyboy cant really fit in the basin...he's big!!! normally i put him on top of toilet bowl...will that difficult for them to shower him ah? and also no place for them to clip the nail & bla bla bla...

yenlu, so far i go one they calculate me every single thing la..never free trim face de... Neutral
Dr3aMCuT|3
Dr3aMCuT|3
A Maniac
A Maniac

Female
Number of posts : 1976
Registration date : 2008-02-18

http://picasaweb.google.com/agnesw.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eLsie Wed 28 May 2008, 11:05 am

yenlu wrote:I think is charmaine or something rite? I also want to give them a try one day.. but this weekend I am sending mine to full groom first, as they don't give full groom service. Maybe next time.

yeah charmaine...now they did full grooming i guess...tht day i asked them ma...i wanna ask how old should cooper go for a full grooming?
eLsie
eLsie
A Maniac
A Maniac

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by eLsie Wed 28 May 2008, 11:08 am

Dr3aMCuT|3 wrote:elsie...thanks for ur pm...

if they come to our house, thn they juz bath our baby in the toilet? boyboy cant really fit in the basin...he's big!!! normally i put him on top of toilet bowl...will that difficult for them to shower him ah? and also no place for them to clip the nail & bla bla bla...

yenlu, so far i go one they calculate me every single thing la..never free trim face de... Neutral

my house also small ler....apartment summore...this is what they did...

they put cooper on the toilet bowl cover, then shower him using the water heater...then provide them with boyboy's towel...they have a portable grooming table...just need a little small onli not tht big...they have everything to groom...
eLsie
eLsie
A Maniac
A Maniac

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr3aMCuT|3 Wed 28 May 2008, 6:48 pm

i see....maybe i will try it when im not free to bring boyboy out to grooming..hehe
Dr3aMCuT|3
Dr3aMCuT|3
A Maniac
A Maniac

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by yenlu Wed 28 May 2008, 7:31 pm

eLsie wrote:
Dr3aMCuT|3 wrote:elsie...thanks for ur pm...

my house also small ler....apartment summore...this is what they did...

they put cooper on the toilet bowl cover, then shower him using the water heater...then provide them with boyboy's towel...they have a portable grooming table...just need a little small onli not tht big...they have everything to groom...

So "advance" already, should share this in grooming thread also.
yenlu
yenlu
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkykee Sat 14 Jun 2008, 6:45 pm

i bought bio groom shampoo recently,plus the fluffy conditioner,it comes out really fascinating,guys can have a try...and the smell lasts damn long lo..
pinkykee
pinkykee
Slowly Addicted
Slowly Addicted

Female
Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2008-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by yenlu Sat 14 Jun 2008, 10:26 pm

Which biogroom did you buy? I have the biogroom puppy, dont quite like the smell.
yenlu
yenlu
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkykee Sun 15 Jun 2008, 2:58 pm

the nature scent one...the smell is very nice
pinkykee
pinkykee
Slowly Addicted
Slowly Addicted

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by yenlu Tue 17 Jun 2008, 2:10 am

Hmm, the biogroom I have is the puppy one, bought the same day I bought Miki. The petshop recommend me this one, that time I know nothing about anything at all... end up I dun like the smell haha..
yenlu
yenlu
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkykee Tue 17 Jun 2008, 11:27 am

try the natural scent,u will like it very much cos the smell really tahan one...plus the fluffy conditioning shampoo better
pinkykee
pinkykee
Slowly Addicted
Slowly Addicted

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by yenlu Tue 17 Jun 2008, 3:26 pm

Next time I try to open the bottle and smell keke.
yenlu
yenlu
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkykee Tue 17 Jun 2008, 4:31 pm

i everytime like that one
pinkykee
pinkykee
Slowly Addicted
Slowly Addicted

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr3aMCuT|3 Tue 17 Jun 2008, 4:56 pm

whr is jenny ah? still busy exam ah? thk of ask her about pure paws got stock already ah...
Dr3aMCuT|3
Dr3aMCuT|3
A Maniac
A Maniac

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by yenlu Tue 17 Jun 2008, 9:45 pm

Dr3aMCuT|3 wrote:whr is jenny ah? still busy exam ah? thk of ask her about pure paws got stock already ah...
I think her exam till end of June ah.. but if I sees her in MSN i help u ask.
yenlu
yenlu
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sinv Wed 18 Jun 2008, 12:20 am

can ask yang directly mah
sinv
sinv
Post Queen
Post Queen

Female
Number of posts : 3910

Back to top Go down

Post by angelgurl_nee Sun 29 Jun 2008, 9:25 am

jenny is back here jor..lol
and pure paws no stock liao...and don think is coming into malaysia jor..
after i finish my pure paws then im switching to chris christensen dy
angelgurl_nee
angelgurl_nee
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2008-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by jooniez Thu 14 Aug 2008, 12:11 pm

how many times normally u guys bath ur furkid in 1 week ?...once ? twice ?
jooniez
jooniez
Totally Addicted
Totally Addicted

Female
Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by sinv Thu 14 Aug 2008, 12:13 pm

1 week once.
sinv
sinv
Post Queen
Post Queen

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr3aMCuT|3 Thu 14 Aug 2008, 12:21 pm

no la...i bath boyboy 1 week once...means after i bath him 2 times within 2 weeks, i still can smell it...
Dr3aMCuT|3
Dr3aMCuT|3
A Maniac
A Maniac

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by eLsie Thu 14 Aug 2008, 12:39 pm

wah so kua jiong! me 1 week once...unless there is some instruction saying cannot...
eLsie
eLsie
A Maniac
A Maniac

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sinv Thu 14 Aug 2008, 12:48 pm

Dr3aMCuT|3 wrote:no la...i bath boyboy 1 week once...means after i bath him 2 times within 2 weeks, i still can smell it...

i think ur shampoo not good. what if boyboy got bad smel, the shampoo also canot wash off. keke
sinv
sinv
Post Queen
Post Queen

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next