DoggyTales : Malaysia Dog Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FLUFF @ NZX

+9
Yang
Chris
Dr3aMCuT|3
jooniez
angelgurl_nee
sinv
eLsie
yenlu
MasterAlvin
13 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

FLUFF @ NZX - Page 6 Empty Re: FLUFF @ NZX

Post by yenlu Fri 31 Oct 2008, 2:03 pm

don't know what is in his mind kaka... but I heard they hire ppl liao ma.. rite?
yenlu
yenlu
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 3411
Registration date : 2008-02-01

https://doggytales.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber.Faith Tue 09 Dec 2008, 2:55 am

Hiya! Just went there last week & now the guards asked us to get lost because they said dogs are no longer allowed to walk inside NZX anymore because, "banyak orang melayu complain." Wanted to go have dinner at FullHouse cafe which is just opposite the FLUFF pet store & they said cannot & the guards even blocked us & our dogs with a barricade like we're some disease or something. Wanted to complain to the management & ask him if it's TRUE or not that the dogs are no longer to walk inside NZX anymore or are the guards just trying to make up their own rules because they can? Ugh... Made me so mad that day. We wasted RM2 for parking for nothing. Maybe the FLUFF pet store owner(i forgot his name) can ask the management. Because if dogs not allowed to walk in there anymore, then how are the dogs going to go for grooming, boarding, etc??? Carry the dogs ah? What if it's like my full grown GR? What lah...
Amber.Faith
Amber.Faith
New Comer
New Comer

Female
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-12-09

http://www.ambers-diary.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by yenlu Tue 09 Dec 2008, 4:04 am

Hmm this is not a good news. I went NZX just few days ago but did not bring dogs, and also paid the RM2 parking. Heard the RM2 parking its until end of February. They are collecting the parking fees for the sake of the Disney lantern thing. But don't know how true it will be, that the parking will be free after February?

It is said that NZX is dog friendly, but there isn't any signboard that actually says so. At the same time, there are no sign saying no dogs too. Heard from Yang (Fluff owner) saying that the shops owner are being told that NZX is a dog friendly mall, and will allow dogs "shopping" in NZX. But customers do not know! Most of us know that NZX is dog friendly through forums, and from other dog lovers. Non dog-lovers obviously won't know NZX is dog friendly.

If its real dog friendly, perhaps the management need to let the other visitors know somehow too. It is to make sure that no guards will chase us off, at the same time, visitors should not give us weird look, or complains.
yenlu
yenlu
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sinv Tue 09 Dec 2008, 10:17 am

Me n siesie went NZX yesterday and of cos paid RM2 for the parking. dun think they charge parking till Feb only. They even setup auto pay machine in the mall. If they are not charging what's the point for them to setup the auto pay parking system?!?!?

Yesterday we send cooper n Rubie go grooming, then left NZX, and when we go back again. die.com don't want pay them another RM2. lolx. but if next time the parking system is ready and not guard collecting it then no way to escape from paying -.-!!!!
sinv
sinv
Post Queen
Post Queen

Female
Number of posts : 3910
Registration date : 2008-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by MasterAlvin Tue 09 Dec 2008, 11:01 am

Yang can you confirm that NZX is still pet friendly?
coz when i brought Seven for a walk about a week ago i also got warned.
MasterAlvin
MasterAlvin
A Maniac
A Maniac

Male
Number of posts : 1418
Registration date : 2008-05-07

http://anotheralvin.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sinv Tue 09 Dec 2008, 11:09 am

har?u got warned also ah?aih..if nto pet frenly why we paying them carpark to get scold?
sinv
sinv
Post Queen
Post Queen

Female
Number of posts : 3910
Registration date : 2008-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by yenlu Tue 09 Dec 2008, 7:04 pm

hah.. then if not pet friendly no point go there liao XD

sie bring where groom?
yenlu
yenlu
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber.Faith Tue 09 Dec 2008, 10:16 pm

I check out NZX website & tried contacting them via telephone num,ber but no one picks up like no one is working in that office. Tried to submit my complain, cannot. Then tried to email them through yahoo, also cannot! Email dos not exist. The only way to find out is to ask the FullHouse people coz they still allow dogs or the FLUFF petstore people. They will need to ask the management if it's true or not.
Amber.Faith
Amber.Faith
New Comer
New Comer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang Wed 10 Dec 2008, 6:08 am

This matter is complicated and not so convenient to explain in public, I do receive some complaints and it is sad to know. Recently there are unfriendly new rules being set which dont looks good for FLUFF but also other tenants too! We are negotiating with them and will update accordingly.

One of the most headache issue i'm facing is I actually see dog's pee + poo here and there! The owners dont border to pick up and I have to go clean up for them. In my mind, I thought that this mall wouldnt be pet's friendly anymore if it continues. SAD SAD SAD!

But the thing is, as for large breeds, since the beginning the securities are quite sensitive to see them walk around as to them they deem it as "dangerous", but they will just let go if the dog's owner says they come straight to FLUFF.

As for toy breeds, so far I didnt receive any complain, seven's is the first case and I hope it is an individual case. But no matter how, I will still check it out and see.

There was once Sean's was warned for allowing Winter to roam around though, he was told that he should carries her instead. It never happens but I guess it should be due to too many irresponsible owners dont clean up after their pets. I really wonder how only they will learn!

As for the RM2 per entry, it is meant to be permanent but owners are appealing. The thing is crowd is not effected, in fact there are more people and once I even experienced the whole carpark is full! I believe it is very hard for them to back off on this but just see how things go. They wanted to charge RM3 but RM2 is the best we can get after nego.

Anyway, FLUFF Pet Store is still a place which proud for treating our pups nicely and training them before we sell them. We value living creatures as much as human beings. I do feel thankful to those who had supported us, and hopefully we will continue to have the supports not only due to the pet's friendly mall but also our good efforts towards the welfare for animals.

At the mean time, I do advice those who plan to visit FLUFF, drive your car straight to basement parking, go to the orange color zone, park as close to number 39 as possible, and go up from that stairs. Turn left and FLUFF is just few shops away, you shouldnt face any problem this way.

Let's pray hard that those irresponsible owners will be willing to clean up after their pets, else it will make life so much harder to convince the management!
Yang
Yang
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-08-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber.Faith Wed 10 Dec 2008, 7:18 pm

If it's the irresponsible owners who simply let their dogs make a mess all over the place & then DON'T clean up after them, then I cannot blame the management for being strict now. This is understandable. I would not be able to tolerate these kind of things too especially if there are many malays & also many non dog lovers walking around. But what I would suggest to the management is to put up a a sign to WARN owners who do not clean up after their dogs, will get fined. And it's also a good idea that they leave some plastic bags around for owners who did not bring or forgot to bring plastic bags along. Pet Safari has this but still, owners don't want to use them eventhough it has been provided for free. Some owners just have to learn to respect other people & people's shopping complex. But this is the typical Malaysian mentality right? You can educate & educate till your saliva runs dry & STILL they don't want to learn. What to do?
Amber.Faith
Amber.Faith
New Comer
New Comer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by yenlu Wed 10 Dec 2008, 10:29 pm

Haha.. There was once a discussion somewhere about putting up plastic bags at the park for the convenient of dog-owner. And they commented if this is to be placed in Malaysia Park, the whole roll of plastic bag will gone the next minute. Plain greedy. Oh well, when only they will learn.
yenlu
yenlu
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang Thu 25 Dec 2008, 10:10 pm

Alright, as promised, we talked to the management and it is confirmed that NZX Ara Damansara is indeed pet allowed.

If anyone of you do encounter problem while bringing pets in, please jot down the details of the person stopping you, and let us know. We will deal with it accordingly.

BTW, merry Xmas!
Yang
Yang
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-08-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber.Faith Fri 26 Dec 2008, 12:30 am

Ah great! Hey, can give me the management's email or telephone number or even the office address so that if we do encounter any of these problems again, we can contact them or just mail them the letter. Coz right now, we don't know any & that's why we couldn't contact them. And, I've already checked out their official website & when I called up the number, no one picks up like no one is in that office at all & when I try to submit my complain through that website or even email them straight using the same email through my yahoo account, also cannot. So it's difficult. We now feel better about going back there again. And if any guards or worker there stops us again, we will jot down the person's name, number on their tag(I'm sure each of them have one right?) & also what they said to us & then give it to the management straight or tell him via email or by calling.

Thanks anyway for asking.

Melissa
Amber.Faith
Amber.Faith
New Comer
New Comer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by NottieScottie Fri 06 Feb 2009, 5:24 pm

Yang wrote:Alright, as promised, we talked to the management and it is confirmed that NZX Ara Damansara is indeed pet allowed.

If anyone of you do encounter problem while bringing pets in, please jot down the details of the person stopping you, and let us know. We will deal with it accordingly.

Well, I didn't have the same problem as Melissa...but I was reminded by a guard to carry Scottie around, even though I put a diaper on him to prevent him from peeing and pooping everywhere, and he is leashed. I didn't have problems carrying Scottie, but I do have to say it's quite inconvenient, especially when Scottie weighs 6+ kg. Carrying him for 5 mins is okay, but not for the whole duration of my shopping trip Sad As a result, I had to cut my trip to NZX short. Sad Sad to hear that there are some irresponsible people leaving their 'gifts' everywhere.

Audrey
NottieScottie
NottieScottie
New Comer
New Comer

Female
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-02-06

http://nottiescottie.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content