DoggyTales : Malaysia Dog Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which brand of shampoo and conditioner your furkid is using?

+13
eLsie
dog is my buddy
angelgurl_nee
jason
aLaN
Judy
yenlu
sinv
john_lee
feathersakura
pinkykee
nicteh
Dr3aMCuT|3
17 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Which brand of shampoo and conditioner your furkid is using? - Page 3 Empty Re: Which brand of shampoo and conditioner your furkid is using?

Post by Judy Sun 06 Apr 2008, 3:00 pm

sinv wrote:ya..looks like cheaper than pure paws n no1 all system. i wil try the sample out 1st then only decide whether changing Amos's shampoo.

Judy, Amos got no cert 1. i dun hav $$ to buy MKA toy poodle.keke

ah ? sorry sorry... i always thought he got. Amos 900 wor.. some 900 got mka de.. u try the shampoo la, then let me know how the results. i try for 1 time then very satsified. Very Happy
Judy
Judy
Totally Addicted
Totally Addicted

Female
Number of posts : 951
Registration date : 2008-02-11

Back to top Go down

Which brand of shampoo and conditioner your furkid is using? - Page 3 Empty Re: Which brand of shampoo and conditioner your furkid is using?

Post by Judy Sun 06 Apr 2008, 3:04 pm

aLaN wrote:
Judy wrote:Ha, kids Dont lie oh! Lol. Anyway gotta thanks alan 4 tellin me to get the shampoo and conditioner sample from de fairy pet spa booth. I used on Hugo and i Love It!! The fragrant smells like aromatic perfume. Hugo's fur look like dancing when he runs. When i touch his fur, i felt like im touchin nothing.. His fur became very soft. When i carry him It seems like he lost some weight cos his fur became lighter. The sample very little only yet got great results. Hugo's fur so thick yet i use only alittle and the outcome is so satisfying and great. I highly recommend to all dog owners!

aiKzz ... kidz dunno anythg oni ~~ Hehe ..
Physco oni lar ~ if lighter means no more furr lo ~ KeKe ...
anyway , i tested the shampoo ... quite good .. manage to bath 2 pups and belle ... and still got lotz balance ... smells good oso =)

I mean the fur lighter in weight. Not in quantity la dude! The fur not heavy then the fur will fly la. So the fur look like dancing when he runs. Got any good results in ur dogs anot?? Giv more feedbacks la/
still got lots balance ar? Mine not enough to use on hugo somemore got great results. thats why i like it.
Judy
Judy
Totally Addicted
Totally Addicted

Female
Number of posts : 951
Registration date : 2008-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by aLaN Sun 06 Apr 2008, 4:19 pm

Judy wrote:
aLaN wrote:
Judy wrote:Ha, kids Dont lie oh! Lol. Anyway gotta thanks alan 4 tellin me to get the shampoo and conditioner sample from de fairy pet spa booth. I used on Hugo and i Love It!! The fragrant smells like aromatic perfume. Hugo's fur look like dancing when he runs. When i touch his fur, i felt like im touchin nothing.. His fur became very soft. When i carry him It seems like he lost some weight cos his fur became lighter. The sample very little only yet got great results. Hugo's fur so thick yet i use only alittle and the outcome is so satisfying and great. I highly recommend to all dog owners!

aiKzz ... kidz dunno anythg oni ~~ Hehe ..
Physco oni lar ~ if lighter means no more furr lo ~ KeKe ...
anyway , i tested the shampoo ... quite good .. manage to bath 2 pups and belle ... and still got lotz balance ... smells good oso =)

I mean the fur lighter in weight. Not in quantity la dude! The fur not heavy then the fur will fly la. So the fur look like dancing when he runs. Got any good results in ur dogs anot?? Giv more feedbacks la/
still got lots balance ar? Mine not enough to use on hugo somemore got great results. thats why i like it.

Still got half eh ~ HaHa ... goos smell also ... might consider it ... =)
Dare not try on Max ... coz surely not enough 1 ... Coz i know Max fur for sure more then Hugo 1 ...
=.=
aLaN
aLaN
Slowly Addicted
Slowly Addicted

Male
Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post by sinv Mon 07 Apr 2008, 2:41 pm

yawor hugo fur very thick nid to use alot shampoo n conditioner. Hugo new tricks is dancing man....
sinv
sinv
Post Queen
Post Queen

Female
Number of posts : 3910
Registration date : 2008-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by sinv Mon 07 Apr 2008, 2:43 pm

I saw from petfashion website the pet este shampoo price is 50+ wor.
Judy, where did u check the price?
sinv
sinv
Post Queen
Post Queen

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by aLaN Mon 07 Apr 2008, 9:28 pm

She called up de ... so probably website might be the official price ...
aLaN
aLaN
Slowly Addicted
Slowly Addicted

Male
Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post by sinv Mon 07 Apr 2008, 10:19 pm

aLaN wrote:She called up de ... so probably website might be the official price ...

ic..my housemate also give good comment on that sample wor. i have no idea where is the shop. is there any other distributor or reseller in PJ?
sinv
sinv
Post Queen
Post Queen

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by jason Mon 07 Apr 2008, 10:47 pm

if not mistaken....ss2 got 1...cos tat day go search the net...found...
jason
jason
Slowly Addicted
Slowly Addicted

Number of posts : 299

Back to top Go down

Post by angelgurl_nee Fri 11 Apr 2008, 2:10 am

the pet esthe if not wrong can b bought from many groomers also..
bcoz i've been to a few groomers dy and so far they also have them...
actually for me la...pet esthe although is pretty gd however the smell is a bit sharp for me...coz i got ashtma n nose prob... lol

and mikey is going to stay on pure paws for another 2 years before i change anything else Smile
purepaws so far for mikey it works very well but have to mix it well lo...
like the shampoo really have to use luke warm water to mix the water shampoo ratio then oni works much better....

bcoz pet esthe to me is a bit sharp for the smell, so im trying to find some alternatives now ler...dunno what to change to though....
angelgurl_nee
angelgurl_nee
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2008-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by sinv Mon 14 Apr 2008, 11:52 am

i use pure paws conditioner only, dun nid to mix with water right?
sinv
sinv
Post Queen
Post Queen

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by angelgurl_nee Tue 15 Apr 2008, 12:45 am

yes need mix with water de...
thats y my bottle of shampoo and conditioner can last me almost 3/4 year...
u check behind the bottle...there got write use luke warm water then mix with how many parts water de...

it writes oni mix ratio 1 part shampoo/conditioner to 8 parts to 10 parts water but i oni mix ratio 1:5 of water:shampoo/conditioner...bcoz for me mikey de fur thicker so i find 8-10 parts is a bit too diluted...
the results u see might improve if u do ti that way...u try n see see la...

all pure paws de shampoo n conditioner also need to mix with water gei...so actually also not that expensive that way bcoz can last longer for every bottle...
angelgurl_nee
angelgurl_nee
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2008-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by sinv Tue 15 Apr 2008, 11:29 am

oh..ic ..but i like pure paws smells.
i use it like human shampoo n conditioner..lolx..take abit on hand mix with abit water then rub rub on amos's fur....then take again mix n rub again over n over on his different body part Razz
sinv
sinv
Post Queen
Post Queen

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by yenlu Thu 17 Apr 2008, 12:37 pm

I just merged some posts from the MidValley Event thread, that we were discussing about shampoo...

Just tried the Pet Esthe sample on Sushi yesterday.. tried the longcoat (pink) and conditioner (green). Result, hmm.. not bad.. I can't really give comment because this is the first time I use conditioner on Sushi. Sushi was on medicated shampoo before this, so definately the coat is harsh a bit. Tried Sushi on Biogroom Puppy last week, result I don't like. Found that her fur dry (medicated shampoo also better) and very easy to tangle.

But comparing that day she came home from HOG with ChrisChristensen, that feeling is much more better... not sure is the shampoo problem or bathing/grooming skill problem hehe..

The sample pack still got 2/3 to go.. will use 2 more times and observe. I get 3 types that day, pink+green (long coat), purple+green(medium coat) and charcoal (short coat).... yeah yeah I know I greedy Smile Will try charcoal on Miki because the lady said charcoal is for active dogs, that usually have body odours. No, doesn't mean that my Miki smelly... hahaha Smile
yenlu
yenlu
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 3411
Registration date : 2008-02-01

https://doggytales.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr3aMCuT|3 Thu 17 Apr 2008, 10:51 pm

now i only know tat day pet esthe given away sample...i didnt take any ler... Sad
Dr3aMCuT|3
Dr3aMCuT|3
A Maniac
A Maniac

Female
Number of posts : 1976
Registration date : 2008-02-18

http://picasaweb.google.com/agnesw.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dog is my buddy Fri 18 Apr 2008, 1:00 am

Too strong medicated shampoo will make the coat and skin damage. Need read the label for using.
dog is my buddy
dog is my buddy
Slowly Addicted
Slowly Addicted

Male
Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2008-03-17

http://www.petmysite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by yenlu Fri 18 Apr 2008, 2:32 am

The medicated shampoo I used was directed by vet. Not simply buy off pet shop =)
yenlu
yenlu
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by nicteh Fri 18 Apr 2008, 11:00 am

lucas medicated shampoo still left almost full of the bottle,coz that time groomer said lucas have dandruff,so better use medicated shampoo...only use once,sigh
nicteh
nicteh
Slowly Addicted
Slowly Addicted

Male
Number of posts : 269

Back to top Go down

Post by sinv Fri 18 Apr 2008, 11:11 am

now lucas no more dandruff?
sinv
sinv
Post Queen
Post Queen

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by yenlu Fri 18 Apr 2008, 12:37 pm

nicteh, whats the brand?
yenlu
yenlu
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by nicteh Fri 18 Apr 2008, 2:04 pm

Before i strip lucas got a bit dandruff, after i strip it, cannot see d,coz no fur...haha
lucas medicated shampoo: http://buddypetwagon.com/catalog/popup_image.php?pID=214
nicteh
nicteh
Slowly Addicted
Slowly Addicted

Male
Number of posts : 269

Back to top Go down

Post by sinv Tue 22 Apr 2008, 4:56 pm

I tried pesthe already. I still prefer pure paws.

Maybe im using no1 all system shampoo with conditioning, so i felt after i rinse off pesthe shampoo, the fur texture like abit dry.

When i rinse off pesthe conditioner, amos fur is like so light n soft. but after i dry it, the result not as good as pure paws. as pure paws effect on amos fur is more moisture and pesthe effect is very soft but not so moisture.

i guess Hugo got great effect bcos Hugo has very thick fur, thus hugo's weight seems lighter. keke
sinv
sinv
Post Queen
Post Queen

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by yenlu Tue 22 Apr 2008, 9:55 pm

@@ confuse la sinv, you were using purepaw or #1 system?

Today, bf tried the petesthe charcoal on Miki, he likes it alot, say he is considering buying the Pet Esthe Charcoal series... can't really smell the shampoo afterward, but when I hug Miki and smell her body, I can smell some "indian" smell. The smell you normally can smell from Indian people. But not really strong. If buy also buy one that both Miki n Sushi can share gua... Can't get PurePaw to try also.. no sample hahah... :p Somemore heard that PurePaw is not coming into Malaysia anymore?
yenlu
yenlu
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sinv Wed 23 Apr 2008, 11:18 am

sinv is using no1 all system shampoo with pure paws conditioner.keke
sinv
sinv
Post Queen
Post Queen

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by yenlu Wed 23 Apr 2008, 3:10 pm

ahahahha sinv use ah.. not amos hahahhah :p

Why you mix 2 brand one?
yenlu
yenlu
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sinv Wed 23 Apr 2008, 4:15 pm

sinv use on amos jor..keke
cos no1 all system buy shampoo + conditioner 2 in 1. then think not so good to use 2 in 1, then add conditioner lo.
sinv
sinv
Post Queen
Post Queen

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next