DoggyTales : Malaysia Dog Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Molly Story

3 posters

Go down

Molly Story Empty Molly Story

Post by sinv Sun 22 Jun 2008, 9:46 am

Molly Story Articl10
sinv
sinv
Post Queen
Post Queen

Female
Number of posts : 3910
Registration date : 2008-02-03

Back to top Go down

Molly Story Empty Re: Molly Story

Post by Dr3aMCuT|3 Sun 22 Jun 2008, 12:54 pm

that's really too bad...poor Molly....we hav to be more alert whn thr's nobody at home....
Dr3aMCuT|3
Dr3aMCuT|3
A Maniac
A Maniac

Female
Number of posts : 1976
Registration date : 2008-02-18

http://picasaweb.google.com/agnesw.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eLsie Sun 22 Jun 2008, 4:34 pm

omg...poor thing...
eLsie
eLsie
A Maniac
A Maniac

Female
Number of posts : 3075
Registration date : 2008-05-02

Back to top Go down

Post by sinv Sun 22 Jun 2008, 10:42 pm

Today i went Amos out walk walk, i saw one white dog looks like maltese but size bigger, like westie also. We thought this baby run out from home. cos she is like want to play with me, but abit timid, Amos move abit she is like terkejut, wants to go near Amos but scare. i check on her, her fur is short at the body but long at leg. all the fur at her legs are mated and tangles all over. My sister suggested to bring her home. I try to ask her to follow me, she follow me a short distance then walk back to the house we saw her. Then wanted to follow me again then go back to that house again. i'm wondering whether she is lost and maybe 'that house' owner gives her food so she seems don't want to leave that house. But why is she so bad in her fur condition and tear around eye and ear also quite dirty.

Since she don't want to follow me home, i left. Sky was dark and it's going to rain soon, i went home to take some kibbles wanted to feed her, but when i was on the way to the house, suddenly rain so heavily. then me n my sis n amos run home. After bring Amos back to home, my sis n myself drive to that house see whether the poor doggy still there, we cant find her there so we pusing pusing around that area worried that she might have no place to hide from rain. still, cannot find her so we get home.

i back home and shower Amos, then me n my sis go out again. We saw that the dog was now in the car porch of 'that house'. only we realise she live there. but really such a poor thing that she looks sad and not well taken care by the owner. poor thing. Sad
sinv
sinv
Post Queen
Post Queen

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sinv Sun 22 Jun 2008, 10:46 pm

When my sis bring Amos walk home first cos that little thing abit scare of Amos, and Amos kinda jealous when i touch her, my sis met a guy with doggie also. he advised us to watch our dog closely cos he said his neighbour lost their dog, seems to be dognapped by people. aih..very sad to hear that, some people lose their dog and so sad about it, some others just don't care and leave their dog at car porch like dont care about it's health and cleanlines >.<
sinv
sinv
Post Queen
Post Queen

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by eLsie Mon 23 Jun 2008, 9:45 am

sigh...some ppl are like tht...hhmm our doggies is lucky with us?
eLsie
eLsie
A Maniac
A Maniac

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr3aMCuT|3 Mon 23 Jun 2008, 10:36 am

although i can't say im the very good owner but at least i try to give boyboy the best i can....after i saw this, when i go out i will close the wooden door in living room...normally i will leave it open thn only the grill locked...coz it will be a bit heaty if the wooden door being closed.....
Dr3aMCuT|3
Dr3aMCuT|3
A Maniac
A Maniac

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sinv Mon 23 Jun 2008, 11:16 am

eLsie wrote:sigh...some ppl are like tht...hhmm our doggies is lucky with us?

i think so. i think Amos is so lucky to come to my house. haha..but quite true lah compare to others which is not so lucky.
sinv
sinv
Post Queen
Post Queen

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by eLsie Mon 23 Jun 2008, 11:19 am

My friends and bf always tell me that i treat cooper better than them..hahaha...
eLsie
eLsie
A Maniac
A Maniac

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr3aMCuT|3 Mon 23 Jun 2008, 12:05 pm

even my bf told me the same.... Razz he said i willing to spend money for boyboy to grooming...thn buy H n S...bla bla bla....haha

sometimes i will talk to boyboy when he dont wan to eat his kibbles...i will say "u c la...u already so much better than outside stray dog...got food thn refuse to eat wor....".... Razz
Dr3aMCuT|3
Dr3aMCuT|3
A Maniac
A Maniac

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content