DoggyTales : Malaysia Dog Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

petster magazine launching+charity drive+lots of fun!!

+3
yenlu
annie
pinkykee
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

petster magazine launching+charity drive+lots of fun!! - Page 2 Empty Re: petster magazine launching+charity drive+lots of fun!!

Post by pinkykee Mon 10 Mar 2008, 6:47 pm

i went home around 6:45pm gua,free grooming just normal lo,ask them to trim bobo ma,saw his fur edi rite,grow so fast,i just brought him to groom like 3 weeks ago...wanna design a new furstyle for him at first but they say need to pay rm120 and that is too expensive,luckily i didn ask them to groom at first,if nt i will sure commit suicide during the free grooming session!!!damn tired lo when we all reached home,both of them just down and started to sleep already..actually i wanna catch up wif u guys 4 a longer time bt saw u guys working for the health shine don wanna disturb u guys ma,scare kena boss marah and fire u all !!
pinkykee
pinkykee
Slowly Addicted
Slowly Addicted

Female
Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2008-02-03

Back to top Go down

petster magazine launching+charity drive+lots of fun!! - Page 2 Empty Re: petster magazine launching+charity drive+lots of fun!!

Post by pinkykee Mon 10 Mar 2008, 7:07 pm

just took some of the pics only,mostly pinky and bobo hehe....

petster magazine launching+charity drive+lots of fun!! - Page 2 DSC00033
bobo doing the free grooming

petster magazine launching+charity drive+lots of fun!! - Page 2 DSC00032
another schnauzer doing the free grooming as well..

petster magazine launching+charity drive+lots of fun!! - Page 2 DSC00043
bobo new look after doing the grooming..

petster magazine launching+charity drive+lots of fun!! - Page 2 DSC00045
grommer help pinky to tie up her fur wif the cute ribbon..free one

petster magazine launching+charity drive+lots of fun!! - Page 2 DSC00017
golden,forgot her name already,knows to grab her leash by herself...
pinkykee
pinkykee
Slowly Addicted
Slowly Addicted

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by nicteh Mon 10 Mar 2008, 9:33 pm

Bobo looks younger after groom...haha...
nice pics.thanks for sharing
nicteh
nicteh
Slowly Addicted
Slowly Addicted

Male
Number of posts : 269

Back to top Go down

Post by yenlu Mon 10 Mar 2008, 9:42 pm

aww.. Sad I didn't manage to meet pinkykee..

and nice photo you got there!
yenlu
yenlu
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 3411
Registration date : 2008-02-01

https://doggytales.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by jason Mon 10 Mar 2008, 11:32 pm

wow....so fast ya...yal a....max really pandai la...go mamak stall nvr ask me go......keke....
jason
jason
Slowly Addicted
Slowly Addicted

Number of posts : 299

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkykee Mon 10 Mar 2008, 11:33 pm

i also didn meet ur sushi...
pinkykee
pinkykee
Slowly Addicted
Slowly Addicted

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by aLaN Tue 11 Mar 2008, 5:32 pm

pinkykee wrote:i went home around 6:45pm gua,free grooming just normal lo,ask them to trim bobo ma,saw his fur edi rite,grow so fast,i just brought him to groom like 3 weeks ago...wanna design a new furstyle for him at first but they say need to pay rm120 and that is too expensive,luckily i didn ask them to groom at first,if nt i will sure commit suicide during the free grooming session!!!damn tired lo when we all reached home,both of them just down and started to sleep already..actually i wanna catch up wif u guys 4 a longer time bt saw u guys working for the health shine don wanna disturb u guys ma,scare kena boss marah and fire u all !!

looks quite neat wat ..FOC after all ... But if rm120 ... i think better go house of groomer jor .. is way too expensive ~ lol ... HaHa ... we didnt work for health n shine ... only angelgurl (jenny) ...
Jason and i too boring ... we suppost watchin the grooming ... then too bored then we go talk wif angelgurl and then u suddenly appears ... lol ... but so fast ... after u say hi then u dissapear again ... HaHAHa ... nextime la ... wait all of us free den hav a drink sumwhere lo ~ KeKe ...
aLaN
aLaN
Slowly Addicted
Slowly Addicted

Male
Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post by aLaN Tue 11 Mar 2008, 5:33 pm

yenlu wrote:aww.. Sad I didn't manage to meet pinkykee..

and nice photo you got there!

who call u so late sleep den wake up late reach late ... lol ~~
aLaN
aLaN
Slowly Addicted
Slowly Addicted

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by aLaN Tue 11 Mar 2008, 5:37 pm

jason wrote:wow....so fast ya...yal a....max really pandai la...go mamak stall nvr ask me go......keke....

aiKzzz .. yaLo ... didnt ajak me oso .... muz be goin sumwhere kao lui ... my mum said wen they all go out find him , he wen back to my house and my front gate is locked , so he ran to my back house and enter my back gate ... kinda suprise ... he reli wen to mamak stall coz some ppl told my mum he wen to mamak stall ... =.= luckly dat stupid dog didnt let ppl dognap ... HaHa
aLaN
aLaN
Slowly Addicted
Slowly Addicted

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkykee Tue 11 Mar 2008, 8:13 pm

oh i see,i went to the stage there and grab a seat lo.....tiring ma...then pinky so short scare later on ppl terpijak on her,u guys there so crowded then i prefer get lost and find somewhere else wif less ppl
pinkykee
pinkykee
Slowly Addicted
Slowly Addicted

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by aLaN Wed 12 Mar 2008, 5:50 pm

pinkykee wrote:oh i see,i went to the stage there and grab a seat lo.....tiring ma...then pinky so short scare later on ppl terpijak on her,u guys there so crowded then i prefer get lost and find somewhere else wif less ppl

HaHa ... no worries ... we may meet up some other chance ...
Midvalley perhaps =) But definately gona be crowded as well ... Carry both of your pinky and bobo lorr ... HeHe ...
aLaN
aLaN
Slowly Addicted
Slowly Addicted

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkykee Wed 12 Mar 2008, 10:42 pm

u help me to carry them oh
pinkykee
pinkykee
Slowly Addicted
Slowly Addicted

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by aLaN Thu 13 Mar 2008, 6:57 pm

HaHa ... I tot i saw another guy helped u carry pinky datday ?? keke ... Anyway , besides of helpin jason keeping an eye on toro for the midvalley event , i quite free geh ... no problem geh if u might need my help ...

This coming midvalley event join us larr ... we all walk together la ... then wun feel so bored ... more ppl more fun mar ... HeHe ...
aLaN
aLaN
Slowly Addicted
Slowly Addicted

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkykee Mon 17 Mar 2008, 2:35 pm

deal! Wink
pinkykee
pinkykee
Slowly Addicted
Slowly Addicted

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by aLaN Mon 17 Mar 2008, 8:22 pm

good ... c ya there ~
aLaN
aLaN
Slowly Addicted
Slowly Addicted

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by yenlu Sun 23 Mar 2008, 12:08 am

Nobody take picture for this event?
yenlu
yenlu
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by aLaN Sun 23 Mar 2008, 1:49 pm

Jason got take a few picture of some MS ... But i think his cable let toro torn it into pieces oledi ... HaHa ...
aLaN
aLaN
Slowly Addicted
Slowly Addicted

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkykee Mon 24 Mar 2008, 7:07 pm

toro ah~~~haha
pinkykee
pinkykee
Slowly Addicted
Slowly Addicted

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by yenlu Tue 25 Mar 2008, 8:06 pm

I also forget to take pic, only need to jaga my Sushi cause she ah.. GSD also no scare :p
yenlu
yenlu
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by aLaN Tue 25 Mar 2008, 8:43 pm

Still dare to say ... jason and i was touching the GSD and taking photo ... and suddenly heard sushi bark ... he stand up and start barking also

(=-=)"" we like stunt mode ...
aLaN
aLaN
Slowly Addicted
Slowly Addicted

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkykee Fri 28 Mar 2008, 7:01 pm

same as pinky,bt pinky only scare of golden retriever,this is because she had been bullied by a giant golden retriever when she was still a pup,thus she's scare of golden retriever unitl now..
pinkykee
pinkykee
Slowly Addicted
Slowly Addicted

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2