DoggyTales : Malaysia Dog Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PETS WORLD MALAYSIA 2009, July 3-5, 2009 Midvalley

+6
MasterAlvin
angelgurl_nee
dog is my buddy
aLaN
yenlu
shermanyck
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

PETS WORLD MALAYSIA 2009, July 3-5, 2009 Midvalley Empty PETS WORLD MALAYSIA 2009, July 3-5, 2009 Midvalley

Post by shermanyck Fri 02 May 2008, 4:23 pm

Spoiler:

PETS WORLD MALAYSIA 2009, July 3-5, 2009 Midvalley Icon_biggrin Hi Everyone, PET WORLD MALAYSIA is back again! The team of FAIRS & EVENTS MANAGEMENT will be organizing this show next year at MIDVALLEY CONVENTION CENTRE from July 3rd - 5th, 2009. If you are interested to participate in this exhibition or have any queries, please do not hesitate to call or PM me at my contact 012-299 3438 or sherman@femsb.com (contact person: Sherman). Please spread the word around. Thanks.

shermanyck
New Comer
New Comer

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-05-02

Back to top Go down

PETS WORLD MALAYSIA 2009, July 3-5, 2009 Midvalley Empty Re: PETS WORLD MALAYSIA 2009, July 3-5, 2009 Midvalley

Post by yenlu Fri 02 May 2008, 6:01 pm

Hi sherman, firstly welcome to the forum. Hope you can join other part of the forum, not only come and advertise for this event!

The past PetExpo 2008 was fun! Although it is a little pack, but I am sure some people enjoy the freebies we got there :p Looking forward for this event!
yenlu
yenlu
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 3411
Registration date : 2008-02-01

https://doggytales.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

PETS WORLD MALAYSIA 2009, July 3-5, 2009 Midvalley Empty Re: PETS WORLD MALAYSIA 2009, July 3-5, 2009 Midvalley

Post by aLaN Fri 02 May 2008, 10:03 pm

Probably the main concern is bout the space ...

THis actuali makes those shoppers tot got wat to c but end up c those thgs they dunno wat izzit ... of coz, for those who owns a dog , they noe wat to get la ... since more product around ... but for those who juz curious or dog lovers who loves dog , they will like end up c nothin ...

Probably if some info bout the different breed or sum ppl or owner leash some dog at different different spot .. den they can ask those owner bout the dog and got some education of handling dog .. and those sort of stuff ... along the way they walk ... will c lotz stuff ... i guess it sounds more interesting ... HaHa ...

Coz even those event held at the far end is quite hard for ppl to c ... i cant even c anythg honestly ... probably if the stage is big enough and its more easier to spot on , it will of coz better ...

And should hav provide some arrow or notice where to guide those who bring a dog ... get lost wen i come and back ... end up juz walk in and out from the normal exit ... everyone looking at us ... lol ...
ask those security .. oni know how to chase ppl .. dunno how to guide ppl ... some kinda rude ...
atleast show us which way to walk ... dunmind if juz ponit or smth ... but a word dunno reli sounds irresponsible ...

But one thgs ... kinda like those freebies ... wahaha ... and lotz different product ...

And respect u guyz who actuali initiates this pet expo in midvalley
Hope next year will hav improvement ! Looking forward to it =)
aLaN
aLaN
Slowly Addicted
Slowly Addicted

Male
Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post by yenlu Fri 02 May 2008, 10:18 pm

LOL good comment Alan. About the guide or educate ppl about dog handling, I think many of us here willing to volunteer also. Last midvalley event we also "bai dong" there so long, till everyone come and ask if we selling dog or what. I guess if we are so free to sit there and chat, maybe we can do some volunteer job also? Hahha... just be there and talk talk talk talk. We can team up hahaha :p After all we love to share and talk dogs-bible with everybody.

Yeah, I actually didn't see the activity/competition at all. Can't squeeze into the crowd surrounding the competition area. Like Alan said, if the stage is higher, maybe will be better.

About the guard, I agree they are not friendly at all! Chasing those owner with dog here and there. Somemore talking badly to customers. I saw a guard stopping a guy holding a shihtzu from walking through the shopping mall, asking him to walk through the route they assigned. He can talk nicely to this guy, as most dog owner first time bring their dogs to such event. The guard even give comment like: you go buy new dog carrier before you go through the shopping mall...

Freebies is nice, but not every exhibitors giving free gift willingly. Some hide theirs under the table, will only gives you if you ask them. So, be smart next year! :p
yenlu
yenlu
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by aLaN Sat 03 May 2008, 8:27 pm

Hmm ... i don't really mind if they would hav direct us properly ... Do understand bout hav to respect muslim outside the mall ...
Rather to hav to scold ppl ... Probably a gentle reminder will be great

HeHe ... freebies wat ~ of coz giv potential buyers wat ~

Sinv , jason and i hav tried to peep on the event but reli cant go in larr .. so crowded ...
aLaN
aLaN
Slowly Addicted
Slowly Addicted

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by yenlu Sat 03 May 2008, 10:42 pm

I think they can put up signs/arrow where we should go... put guides on lift.
yenlu
yenlu
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

PETS WORLD MALAYSIA 2009, July 3-5, 2009 Midvalley Empty PETS WORLD MALAYSIA 2009, July 3-5, 2009 Midvalley

Post by shermanyck Mon 05 May 2008, 1:19 pm

yenlu wrote:Hi sherman, firstly welcome to the forum. Hope you can join other part of the forum, not only come and advertise for this event!

The past PetExpo 2008 was fun! Although it is a little pack, but I am sure some people enjoy the freebies we got there :p Looking forward for this event!

Yen Lu, sure, no problem.

Petworld Malaysia so successful is supported by all of you, i hope that everyone can support this show in future. Thank you much! Very Happy

shermanyck
New Comer
New Comer

Back to top Go down

Post by shermanyck Mon 05 May 2008, 1:37 pm

aLaN wrote:Probably the main concern is bout the space ...

THis actuali makes those shoppers tot got wat to c but end up c those thgs they dunno wat izzit ... of coz, for those who owns a dog , they noe wat to get la ... since more product around ... but for those who juz curious or dog lovers who loves dog , they will like end up c nothin ...

Probably if some info bout the different breed or sum ppl or owner leash some dog at different different spot .. den they can ask those owner bout the dog and got some education of handling dog .. and those sort of stuff ... along the way they walk ... will c lotz stuff ... i guess it sounds more interesting ... HaHa ...

Coz even those event held at the far end is quite hard for ppl to c ... i cant even c anythg honestly ... probably if the stage is big enough and its more easier to spot on , it will of coz better ...

And should hav provide some arrow or notice where to guide those who bring a dog ... get lost wen i come and back ... end up juz walk in and out from the normal exit ... everyone looking at us ... lol ...
ask those security .. oni know how to chase ppl .. dunno how to guide ppl ... some kinda rude ...
atleast show us which way to walk ... dunmind if juz ponit or smth ... but a word dunno reli sounds irresponsible ...

But one thgs ... kinda like those freebies ... wahaha ... and lotz different product ...

And respect u guyz who actuali initiates this pet expo in midvalley
Hope next year will hav improvement ! Looking forward to it =)

My apologies to you! This is actually my company's first time doing this kind of show and we would just like to let you know we tried out best and it seems our best is not good enough. Don't worry, we're always looking at areas for improvement and your comments to us is very very important and we have taken it down.

About the stage, we realise too that it is not positioned at a very strategic area but as you can see the dog competition needs a huge space and we cannot cut too much space from the exhibition area as you know la we also in business and cannot afford to lose too much money hehehe...This we have already discussed in our post mortem meeting after the show and we would definitely make the stage placed at an area visible to all.

Moreover, next year the stage and activity area has to be at the back of the hall and not in the middle and front as this would cut into the exhibition area. Next year, though bigger it'll be the same if not it'll restrict traffic (if you came for the dog show then you'll know what I mean)..

About the arrows and guides, we have spoken to Midvalley and unfortunately we're not allowed to stick anything on the floor. In the lift, Midvalley do not allow us to stick anything. We have thought of this much earlier and have also designed it but it wasn't approve by the management of MidValley. The security, to be honest with you, also kena scolded by us also because we find them rude. We apologise to you again on this.

Hope you will join us again next year and if you have any comments feel free to reply here or email us directly at enquiries@femsb.com

shermanyck
New Comer
New Comer

Back to top Go down

Post by dog is my buddy Tue 06 May 2008, 3:13 am

shermanyck,
I was bring my two dog for paticipant agility dog spot. I need took the cango Lift from behind Cango area. Do you know any happen using cango Lift, It is zero cent to get from Insurance. It is suck!

p/s: my friends wont come join anymore for paticipant.
dog is my buddy
dog is my buddy
Slowly Addicted
Slowly Addicted

Male
Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2008-03-17

http://www.petmysite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shermanyck Tue 06 May 2008, 10:59 am

dog is my buddy wrote:shermanyck,
I was bring my two dog for paticipant agility dog spot. I need took the cango Lift from behind Cango area. Do you know any happen using cango Lift, It is zero cent to get from Insurance. It is suck!

p/s: my friends wont come join anymore for paticipant.

I think you must misunderstood us, we have 2 staff at the cargo area, what ever which was happening we do know immediately. Moreover, it is on the terms and conditions pasted around that your pet is your responsiblility.

Anyway this rule is set by Midvalley, and they not allowed any pets come from carpark or any front entrance, hope you understand.

Let me tell you another case during the show, there is an owner come with her old mother, she bring her dogs from carpark entrance, but when she going to leave to the main entrance, security stop them. I got a call from hall person in-charge bout this senario, i quickly run out. After nego with the Midvalley management, they still don't allow. End up this lady is very angry and walk away, i keep on say sorry to her. I hope all of you understand we (organiser) situation, and we try to improve anything we can.

I'm glad that you love your dog so much, in Malaysia still got lots of dog abuse. I really apreciate it.

Hope anyone that got any comment or advice, please post up and i will try to explain. Thanks.

shermanyck
New Comer
New Comer

Back to top Go down

Post by dog is my buddy Tue 06 May 2008, 3:41 pm

shermanyck,
Have you check the Lift rule, cango lift is not allow took passenger.
also the cango area, we need put those dog there, and drive our car packing at car park. and came down again to cango area for took our dog go to upstairs. It is waste time and stupid idea.
dog is my buddy
dog is my buddy
Slowly Addicted
Slowly Addicted

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by shermanyck Thu 08 May 2008, 12:18 pm

dog is my buddy wrote:shermanyck,
Have you check the Lift rule, cango lift is not allow took passenger.
also the cango area, we need put those dog there, and drive our car packing at car park. and came down again to cango area for took our dog go to upstairs. It is waste time and stupid idea.

Hi there, I'm so sorry for the inconvenience. Anyway all rules is set by Midvalley, anything u can check with Midvalley Management. We trying to fight for it but end up also negative answer. So sorry.

shermanyck
New Comer
New Comer

Back to top Go down

Post by dog is my buddy Fri 09 May 2008, 10:39 am

Shermayck,
We are from Penang came do for support, but it really make us upset. any how thanks your reply. the story until here.
dog is my buddy
dog is my buddy
Slowly Addicted
Slowly Addicted

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by shermanyck Mon 12 May 2008, 6:26 pm

dog is my buddy wrote:Shermayck,
We are from Penang came do for support, but it really make us upset. any how thanks your reply. the story until here.

Sorry for the inconvenience, thanks for your support too. We will try our best for next year! Thanks!

shermanyck
New Comer
New Comer

Back to top Go down

Post by aLaN Mon 12 May 2008, 8:01 pm

HaHa ... There would never be a perfect show ... But I can c your sincerity to go through lotz forum around to make us feel better ... Of coz i hope all of the staff hav the same mindset as yours ...
As long as , all the staff of yours who willing to improve , u'll definately hav a great event ... Service is important ... Not only here .. But during the event ...

Probably hope the next Aqua Exhibition held in KLCC will b a great success ...

Looking forward for it ...

Good Luck ya !! =)
aLaN
aLaN
Slowly Addicted
Slowly Addicted

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by shermanyck Tue 13 May 2008, 11:00 am

aLaN wrote:HaHa ... There would never be a perfect show ... But I can c your sincerity to go through lotz forum around to make us feel better ... Of coz i hope all of the staff hav the same mindset as yours ...
As long as , all the staff of yours who willing to improve , u'll definately hav a great event ... Service is important ... Not only here .. But during the event ...

Probably hope the next Aqua Exhibition held in KLCC will b a great success ...

Looking forward for it ...

Good Luck ya !! =)

Hi Allan, thanks. We will try our best and noted everything that i have get advice from forum, we will try to improve time by time. For our staff, we have train them before the show, if anything wrong with our staff, pls take down their name and let me know. Thanks ya. Smile

shermanyck
New Comer
New Comer

Back to top Go down

Post by aLaN Tue 13 May 2008, 8:12 pm

HaHa ... I have no offence on them ... And i hope so do in future ... lol
I wonder wat position r u in ~ U seem to hav a big influence in your company ... =P
And when u nid ppl for part time let me know ya ~~ i goin jobless soon ~ aiKzz ... nid to back to school life .. aiKzz =.="" lol ...
aLaN
aLaN
Slowly Addicted
Slowly Addicted

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by dog is my buddy Wed 14 May 2008, 11:40 am

Shermayck,
Quote me the PET WORLD MALAYSIA booth, My USA company might do for next year, send me the booth location drawing. I interest the enter door area.
dog is my buddy
dog is my buddy
Slowly Addicted
Slowly Addicted

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by angelgurl_nee Sat 05 Jul 2008, 1:59 pm

ohh i cant wait for nex year's mid valley event...
but this time i have stroller dy and if sean come with winter...
pls don tell him but im going to dognap his winter dy hhahaha...mid valley event is the best time bcoz sooo crowded xD
angelgurl_nee
angelgurl_nee
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2008-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by aLaN Sat 05 Jul 2008, 8:42 pm

aiKzz .. becareful of mikey lar .. wahahah ... Razz

i that time took away mikey at sinv house u oso dunno ... lol ~
aLaN
aLaN
Slowly Addicted
Slowly Addicted

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by angelgurl_nee Sun 06 Jul 2008, 12:05 am

i will punch u out cold 1st...
or i pass around flyers saying u are WANTED to guards Razz
angelgurl_nee
angelgurl_nee
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by MasterAlvin Sun 06 Jul 2008, 3:01 am

pass to daughters' fathers, more damage.
MasterAlvin
MasterAlvin
A Maniac
A Maniac

Male
Number of posts : 1418
Registration date : 2008-05-07

http://anotheralvin.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by angelgurl_nee Sun 06 Jul 2008, 4:05 am

thanks master alvin for the idea Razz
angelgurl_nee
angelgurl_nee
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

PETS WORLD MALAYSIA 2009, July 3-5, 2009 Midvalley Empty Midvalley event 2009

Post by kmm1486 Sat 20 Sep 2008, 9:52 pm

Hi, I would like to enquire whether can i just attend the event without my dog participating? if its not participating can it attend? is there any fees? if there any question i did not ask but you can let me know please... because this is my first time being aware of this event...thanks in advance

kmm1486
Regular
Regular

Female
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr3aMCuT|3 Sat 20 Sep 2008, 11:34 pm

Sure u can participate without bringing your dog....yeah...thr's entrance fee u need to pay....
Dr3aMCuT|3
Dr3aMCuT|3
A Maniac
A Maniac

Female
Number of posts : 1976
Registration date : 2008-02-18

http://picasaweb.google.com/agnesw.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next