DoggyTales : Malaysia Dog Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PRIVATE USERGROUPS/CANNOT ACCESS

Go down

PRIVATE USERGROUPS/CANNOT ACCESS Empty PRIVATE USERGROUPS/CANNOT ACCESS

Post by Admin Sat 02 Feb 2008, 1:55 am

Problems:
You have tried to open a new post here, and you get a message saying that you do not have access or are not part of a private usergroup.

Reasons:
You are not a Premium Member. You will need a Premium Membership if you want to promote and sell your products or services. Only Premium Members can post their product/services for sale at DoggyTales Shopping Mall.

How Do I Become a Premium Member?
All you need to do is join the Premium Membership. To join, click on Groups in the menu above you. On this screen you will see the following section: "Which group would you like to join?". Simply select Premium Members, and then click on the View Information button. Finally, click on "Join Group".

Approval is not automatic and there may be a 2-3 days wait for approval. Please remember that the forum is run on a volunteer basis and not all mods are available 24/7 so your patience is appreciated. (It's well worth the wait!)

Why do I need to be a Premium Member?
You will need a Premium Membership if you want to promote and sell your products or services. Only Premium Members can post their product/services for sale at DoggyTales Shopping Mall.

Is there any charges to become a Premium Member?
Currently, it is Free Of Charge. Charges maybe implemented in the future.

I still have questions!
Kindly PM the admin with your questions, and we will reply as soon as possible to assist you. Thank you.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-02-01

https://doggytales.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down