DoggyTales : Malaysia Dog Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

j'sOn's worLd~toro, yuki & shiro~new comer...shiro the white poodle

+12
Judy
pinkykee
sh3ryl86
eLsie
Chris
MasterAlvin
feathersakura
aLaN
Dr3aMCuT|3
nicteh
yenlu
jason
16 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

j'sOn's worLd~toro, yuki & shiro~new comer...shiro the white poodle - Page 5 Empty Re: j'sOn's worLd~toro, yuki & shiro~new comer...shiro the white poodle

Post by eLsie Sat 13 Sep 2008, 12:57 pm

hhmmm anything wrong with him anot?
eLsie
eLsie
A Maniac
A Maniac

Female
Number of posts : 3075
Registration date : 2008-05-02

Back to top Go down

j'sOn's worLd~toro, yuki & shiro~new comer...shiro the white poodle - Page 5 Empty Re: j'sOn's worLd~toro, yuki & shiro~new comer...shiro the white poodle

Post by jason Sat 13 Sep 2008, 1:10 pm

elsie~~he doing fine...just tat lik no mood....dont wan play v yuki even yuki go kacau him....eat ah....hmmm..oso dont feel lik eating...usually whn i walk him...i ask him run..he will run...but ths few days..ask him run...he lik walking fast only...

c how la...after the ms gathering...i think better...
jason
jason
Slowly Addicted
Slowly Addicted

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2008-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by jooniez Sat 13 Sep 2008, 9:59 pm

mayb he missed the party ler..so many frens play with him...i see how u "guard" him oso feel farnie...Toro too excited tat day
jooniez
jooniez
Totally Addicted
Totally Addicted

Female
Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by sinv Sat 13 Sep 2008, 10:01 pm

Toro consider very good that day lo..u should see the day of toro,amos,miki n mikey party that day. hoho
sinv
sinv
Post Queen
Post Queen

Female
Number of posts : 3910

Back to top Go down

Post by eLsie Sun 14 Sep 2008, 2:03 am

hahaha i witness the TORO .....bark non stop!
eLsie
eLsie
A Maniac
A Maniac

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by MasterAlvin Sun 14 Sep 2008, 2:20 am

hahah i think i remember that one, Toro damn kam kam cheng
MasterAlvin
MasterAlvin
A Maniac
A Maniac

Male
Number of posts : 1418
Registration date : 2008-05-07

http://anotheralvin.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jason Sun 14 Sep 2008, 6:41 am

yala.....ki siau everytime go gathering....!!!is there any class for tis problem?like behaviour class
jason
jason
Slowly Addicted
Slowly Addicted

Back to top Go down

Post by sinv Sun 14 Sep 2008, 9:27 am

jason wrote:yala.....ki siau everytime go gathering....!!!is there any class for tis problem?like behaviour class

jason, remember May mention to u her company has one product for that?
Actually she mentioned if u want she can give u cos she has, she wanted to give u before sushi party so can test whether better or not during party but i forgot to tell u. Want or not?keke
sinv
sinv
Post Queen
Post Queen

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by jason Sun 14 Sep 2008, 10:15 am

May nvr mention to me wor...wat product is tat???if FOC....sure wan la...keke
jason
jason
Slowly Addicted
Slowly Addicted

Back to top Go down

Post by sinv Sun 14 Sep 2008, 11:44 am

I get from her let u try on toro lah. I think she mention to u during toro amos bday party so u cant remember cos busy guarding toro. u feed b4 bring him to the ms gathering. see whether can helps or not.
sinv
sinv
Post Queen
Post Queen

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by jason Sun 14 Sep 2008, 8:11 pm

oooo..that pill ah....dont knw wat anti hyper 1 ah!!!not dare to try leh...later eat liau..ned send toro to vet...choi...
jason
jason
Slowly Addicted
Slowly Addicted

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr3aMCuT|3 Sun 14 Sep 2008, 10:25 pm

mayb toro juz miss all the frens at the gathering....got that kind of anti-hyper pill de ah? sounds like something that anti-dizzy pill to me...
Dr3aMCuT|3
Dr3aMCuT|3
A Maniac
A Maniac

Female
Number of posts : 1976
Registration date : 2008-02-18

http://picasaweb.google.com/agnesw.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sinv Mon 15 Sep 2008, 12:13 am

jason wrote:oooo..that pill ah....dont knw wat anti hyper 1 ah!!!not dare to try leh...later eat liau..ned send toro to vet...choi...

lol not anti hyper lah..to relax only. kaka...pet safari got sell. u go take a look lah.
sinv
sinv
Post Queen
Post Queen

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by jason Tue 16 Sep 2008, 6:21 pm

relax mean put toro to rest lo...haha
jason
jason
Slowly Addicted
Slowly Addicted

Back to top Go down

Post by sinv Tue 16 Sep 2008, 11:01 pm

lol. not so hyper only!
sinv
sinv
Post Queen
Post Queen

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by eLsie Wed 17 Sep 2008, 1:40 am

i think i saw the one that u mention...its like tablet form ka? cos what i saw was something for relaxation for those dogs like "toro" kekeke
eLsie
eLsie
A Maniac
A Maniac

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sinv Thu 18 Sep 2008, 9:14 pm

yaya tablet i guess. his dog ming ming damn hyper...he think that supplment so keng meh can put him to rest..maybe toro too strong to calm down. lolx.
sinv
sinv
Post Queen
Post Queen

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by eLsie Fri 19 Sep 2008, 2:07 am

hahahah...if Cooper take the tablet how ar...kakakakak
eLsie
eLsie
A Maniac
A Maniac

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Judy Fri 19 Sep 2008, 11:07 am

wa.. got stuffs like this for dogs de a..
Judy
Judy
Totally Addicted
Totally Addicted

Female
Number of posts : 951
Registration date : 2008-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by sinv Fri 19 Sep 2008, 2:59 pm

cooper take maybe lay down dont want move. lolx.
sinv
sinv
Post Queen
Post Queen

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by yenlu Sat 20 Sep 2008, 12:26 am

if seven take then snores?
yenlu
yenlu
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 3411
Registration date : 2008-02-01

https://doggytales.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MasterAlvin Sat 20 Sep 2008, 12:50 am

ever watched matrix?
if you havent, pay attention to the upcoming "max payne"

you will see the example of how seven will behave.
MasterAlvin
MasterAlvin
A Maniac
A Maniac

Male
Number of posts : 1418
Registration date : 2008-05-07

http://anotheralvin.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eLsie Sat 20 Sep 2008, 1:47 am

hahah seven takes then snores....btw we are talking about toro right?
eLsie
eLsie
A Maniac
A Maniac

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by babelfish Tue 23 Sep 2008, 12:44 pm

It's pet relaxant .. normally ppl feed it when bring their dog for grooming .. Is for hyper active dog.. Razz
babelfish
babelfish
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by babelfish Tue 23 Sep 2008, 12:52 pm

Toro : yii, leng lui woh ..
Boyboy : I see her 1st Shocked

lol!

j'sOn's worLd~toro, yuki & shiro~new comer...shiro the white poodle - Page 5 1uparty002
babelfish
babelfish
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next