DoggyTales : Malaysia Dog Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you brush your puppy/dogs teeth?

+9
john_lee
angelgurl_nee
pinkykee
sinv
feathersakura
yenlu
Dr3aMCuT|3
dog is my buddy
nicteh
13 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Did you brush your puppy/dogs teeth? - Page 2 Empty Re: Did you brush your puppy/dogs teeth?

Post by nicteh Tue 22 Apr 2008, 9:46 am

yenlu wrote:Meaning that human toothpaste are NO NO.. and fluoride in DOG toothpaste are ok for dogs?
According to vet, he said toothpaste for dog only contain very mild fluoride.
nicteh
nicteh
Slowly Addicted
Slowly Addicted

Male
Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2008-02-03

Back to top Go down

Did you brush your puppy/dogs teeth? - Page 2 Empty Re: Did you brush your puppy/dogs teeth?

Post by yenlu Tue 22 Apr 2008, 9:57 pm

dog is my buddy wrote:brush your dogs teeth , your guy cannot do one, play play only.soon willl be lazy.

Thank you for your comment, but I don't think its neccessary to discourage people?
yenlu
yenlu
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 3411
Registration date : 2008-02-01

https://doggytales.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by dog is my buddy Tue 22 Apr 2008, 10:28 pm

that one no as comment, it a joke. don't take it serious. hahahhahhah
dog is my buddy
dog is my buddy
Slowly Addicted
Slowly Addicted

Male
Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2008-03-17

http://www.petmysite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sinv Wed 23 Apr 2008, 11:17 am

i don't think it's difficult to brush their teeth lah...simple job only..wont be lazy to do at all.
sinv
sinv
Post Queen
Post Queen

Female
Number of posts : 3910

Back to top Go down

Post by yenlu Wed 23 Apr 2008, 3:11 pm

just add into the bathing schedule should be okay... no need daily brush also...
yenlu
yenlu
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by nicteh Thu 24 Apr 2008, 10:17 am

I brushed lucas twice a week,if have bad breath,will brushed more than that. still in learning progress how to brush in the correct way...
nicteh
nicteh
Slowly Addicted
Slowly Addicted

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by yenlu Thu 24 Apr 2008, 10:01 pm

As long as Lucas willing to stay still, you sure mange to do it well =)
yenlu
yenlu
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by feathersakura Thu 24 Apr 2008, 10:33 pm

dog is my buddy wrote:brush your dogs teeth , your guy cannot do one, play play only.soon willl be lazy.

i brush my both girl teeth onece in 2 week time , i think not very difficult albino
feathersakura
feathersakura
Slowly Addicted
Slowly Addicted

Female
Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by nicteh Fri 25 Apr 2008, 9:21 am

yenlu wrote:As long as Lucas willing to stay still, you sure mange to do it well =)
So far i only manage to brush his front teeth and side, he not let me brush inside,sigh.
nicteh
nicteh
Slowly Addicted
Slowly Addicted

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by dog is my buddy Sun 27 Apr 2008, 2:00 am

Get from net information . hope it useful
Our Pet Oral Hygiene Solution with Oxygene® is the most effective remedy that helps stop pet bad breath at it's source! We all love our pets, but the fact is their breath is sometimes downright unpleasant. And more importantly, the microorganisms that cause bad breath and periodontal disease can actually shorten your dog's or cat's lifespan.

Just a capful of Oxyfresh Pet Oral Hygiene Solution with Oxygene® in your pet's water bowl and your pet will have 'up close' fresh breath every day!

Non-toxic and safe, Pet Oral Hygiene Solution with Oxygene® not only controls the bacteria that cause bad breath in pets; regular use can actually help your pet live a longer, healthier life by slowing the progression of periodontal disease.

Periodontal disease has been called the 'silent killer of pets', and proper oral health care may actually extend the life of your pet by 2 to 5 years. It's estimated that 80% of dogs and 70% of cats over the age of 3 suffer from periodontal disease, a serious deterioration of the gums and supporting bones of the teeth. Left unchecked, resulting bacteria can enter your pet's bloodstream, causing infection or damage to vital organs such as kidneys, lungs, heart, or liver.

Oxyfresh offers simple, effective oral hygiene for your pet starting with Pet Oral Hygiene Solution with Oxygene®!

http://oxyfresh.com/pet/petoralhygiene.asp
dog is my buddy
dog is my buddy
Slowly Addicted
Slowly Addicted

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkykee Mon 28 Apr 2008, 2:47 pm

greenies also helps better breath,sometimes i rather give them greenies than brushing their teeth
pinkykee
pinkykee
Slowly Addicted
Slowly Addicted

Female
Number of posts : 453

Back to top Go down

Post by angelgurl_nee Thu 01 May 2008, 2:29 pm

clement...obviously won lazy la..
we all love our babies and we sleep with them somemore and kiss them...clean their teeth take less than 5 minutes...if u cant even spend 5 minutes on them then how to say u love them...??

and i oso using Triple Pet same like sinv de...
loveeeee the smell Razz smells darn sweet Embarassed

everytime after brushing i kiss him mouth to mouth oso no problem !! Embarassed
angelgurl_nee
angelgurl_nee
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2008-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by angelgurl_nee Thu 01 May 2008, 2:30 pm

oh ya
i only brush mikey's teeth once a week or once every 2 weeks...
normally i buy the soft bone for him to bite...and im looking for a type of sweet stick oso...till now cant find...

i avoid greenies bcoz mikey always bite till his whole face oso left over of the greenies...beh tahan him so i banned greenies from him dy Cool
angelgurl_nee
angelgurl_nee
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by dog is my buddy Tue 06 May 2008, 2:56 am

Since many talk about brush teeth. yesterday i when to pet shop buy 1 Dog UBAT gigi and brush. The brush very good can fixed on finger. But not yet ready do, because i call my dog come for brush, he run away.
dog is my buddy
dog is my buddy
Slowly Addicted
Slowly Addicted

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sinv Tue 06 May 2008, 11:31 am

I give Amos greenies weekly n brush his teeth weekly. he also eat greenies until both his hand all the left over greenies. but usually i give him weekend lah then Sunday will be his bathtime.
sinv
sinv
Post Queen
Post Queen

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by angelgurl_nee Tue 06 May 2008, 9:39 pm

sinv..mikey not both hands kena...is whole face Shocked
especially his beard...so i gave a few times b4 de..after that i need to slowly pluck the small small pieces off his face...gRrRrR.....so now don wan gv dy lol
angelgurl_nee
angelgurl_nee
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sinv Wed 07 May 2008, 12:16 pm

but very cute wor see them eat until whole face dirty. like the food so delicious. give before bathtime lah easier to clean. This coming party i want to play with Mikey more, the last 2 times met Mikey he so shy 1.
sinv
sinv
Post Queen
Post Queen

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr3aMCuT|3 Wed 07 May 2008, 3:40 pm

me 2 me 2....i wan to play wif mikey....tat day saw him he juz sit thr diam diam bcome model for HnS...hehe
Dr3aMCuT|3
Dr3aMCuT|3
A Maniac
A Maniac

Female
Number of posts : 1976
Registration date : 2008-02-18

http://picasaweb.google.com/agnesw.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nicteh Wed 07 May 2008, 5:07 pm

For greenies, lucas didn't eat until whole face or even hand, he quiet like it.(Thanks GOD)
Normally i gave him greenies on weekly also, then wash his teeth at least twice a day.
nicteh
nicteh
Slowly Addicted
Slowly Addicted

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by john_lee Wed 07 May 2008, 5:54 pm

I also give them greenies only, me very lazy de Wink
john_lee
john_lee
Slowly Addicted
Slowly Addicted

Male
Number of posts : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by yenlu Thu 08 May 2008, 10:19 pm

nicteh wrote:For greenies, lucas didn't eat until whole face or even hand, he quiet like it.(Thanks GOD)
Normally i gave him greenies on weekly also, then wash his teeth at least twice a day.
OMG, you have so much time to wash his teeth twice a day??

BTW I read somewhere (I couldn't remember where) that greenies is not recommended for puppy below 6 months of age, due to indigestion?
yenlu
yenlu
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by nicteh Thu 08 May 2008, 10:47 pm

i start feed greenies to lucas after 6 months...no worry ;p i done some research b4 feeding him ler...haha....

actually clean his teeth only take few minutes, now have to make him use to it, so he wont refuse to let me clean, must let him know everyday also must clean teeth,make it as habit.haha... maybe im too free gua..aha
nicteh
nicteh
Slowly Addicted
Slowly Addicted

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sinv Thu 08 May 2008, 11:08 pm

so Lucas now let u brush teeth?
sinv
sinv
Post Queen
Post Queen

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by nicteh Fri 09 May 2008, 9:16 am

ya, he cant stay for long, need to practice more.
nicteh
nicteh
Slowly Addicted
Slowly Addicted

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkykee Fri 09 May 2008, 1:01 pm

now greenies getting more and more expensive,really cannot tahan buy two large greenies for my babies anymore,cos they will keep on asking for it...hai~~~
pinkykee
pinkykee
Slowly Addicted
Slowly Addicted

Female
Number of posts : 453

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next