DoggyTales : Malaysia Dog Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

which brand of dog dry food do you feed your furkids??

+15
sh3ryl86
MasterAlvin
eLsie
angelgurl_nee
dog is my buddy
feathersakura
john_lee
sinv
jason
annie
aLaN
Dr3aMCuT|3
nicteh
yenlu
pinkykee
19 posters

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Go down

which brand of dog dry food do you feed your furkids?? - Page 5 Empty Re: which brand of dog dry food do you feed your furkids??

Post by Dr3aMCuT|3 Fri 04 Apr 2008, 1:31 pm

yenlu wrote:3000 is lamb and rice Wink

main ingredient of 2000 is poultry meal, while 3000 is lamb meal. Protein wise, 2000 higher, with 26% while 3000 only has 24% protein.

P/S: I am refering BW brochure Wink

now i know what's the different...coz i saw on the packaging for 2000 stated "large breed puppy"...
Dr3aMCuT|3
Dr3aMCuT|3
A Maniac
A Maniac

Female
Number of posts : 1976
Registration date : 2008-02-18

http://picasaweb.google.com/agnesw.com

Back to top Go down

which brand of dog dry food do you feed your furkids?? - Page 5 Empty Re: which brand of dog dry food do you feed your furkids??

Post by pinkykee Fri 04 Apr 2008, 2:41 pm

buy puppy for ah bo,they say higher protein,somemore can fatten him oh
pinkykee
pinkykee
Slowly Addicted
Slowly Addicted

Female
Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2008-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by sinv Fri 04 Apr 2008, 2:54 pm

omg..i think i got the blackwood sample also 2000.not suitable for Amos maybe.
sinv
sinv
Post Queen
Post Queen

Female
Number of posts : 3910

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkykee Fri 04 Apr 2008, 8:10 pm

ah bo took 2000 before,also nt bad wat...no side effect,still ok
pinkykee
pinkykee
Slowly Addicted
Slowly Addicted

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by yenlu Fri 04 Apr 2008, 8:50 pm

BW 2000 for amos ok one, cause Amos active ma Smile
yenlu
yenlu
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 3411
Registration date : 2008-02-01

https://doggytales.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by feathersakura Fri 04 Apr 2008, 9:37 pm

yenlu wrote:Of course she like hahaa, cause she previously on Canidae, BW taste nicer, smell also stronger LOL Razz I bought a 3.63kg pack already but haven't open. Wait her finish sample pack then only open. Now I still mixing 2 brands for her to switch.

Good to hear tat Sushi like the fish + potatoes flavour BW 5000 . Well is a good brand i would say .
Blackwood 5000 can improve coat and tear stain problem too which is healthier .

That day Petster magazine lauching i got go , and i answer the question and get a can of BW fish + potatoes flavour can dog food but i give it to Kalvin's lil sister's toy poodle because my both girls never eat can food . I love you
feathersakura
feathersakura
Slowly Addicted
Slowly Addicted

Female
Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by sinv Fri 04 Apr 2008, 11:53 pm

oh..then wil let him try see he likes it or not..
but Annie said blackwood got liver..duno what to continue feeding blackwood or not
sinv
sinv
Post Queen
Post Queen

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr3aMCuT|3 Sun 13 Apr 2008, 11:29 am

these days i mix the BW puppy with BW 5000 for boyboy...and i found that his poo poo not so solid...is that means not suitable for him or by the transit time to new flavour will happen this?
Dr3aMCuT|3
Dr3aMCuT|3
A Maniac
A Maniac

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sinv Mon 14 Apr 2008, 11:10 am

usually when u change puppy food their poo will be softer abit, monitor few more days lo.should not be a problem.
sinv
sinv
Post Queen
Post Queen

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr3aMCuT|3 Mon 14 Apr 2008, 2:59 pm

yesterday go to buy the BW5000 for him already...coz the BW puppy left a little bit can only for 1 or 2 meal...RM57 for 3.63kg...so far he likes it...i asked the pet shop boss, he told me BW 2000 is for large breed puppy not adult ler...hmm...
Dr3aMCuT|3
Dr3aMCuT|3
A Maniac
A Maniac

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkykee Mon 14 Apr 2008, 4:11 pm

my ah bo de poo immediately become solid right after he change from eagle pack to blackwood...i think it depends
pinkykee
pinkykee
Slowly Addicted
Slowly Addicted

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by yenlu Mon 14 Apr 2008, 5:39 pm

Dr3aMCuT|3 wrote:yesterday go to buy the BW5000 for him already...coz the BW puppy left a little bit can only for 1 or 2 meal...RM57 for 3.63kg...so far he likes it...i asked the pet shop boss, he told me BW 2000 is for large breed puppy not adult ler...hmm...
Where did you get your BW5000?
yenlu
yenlu
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkykee Mon 14 Apr 2008, 10:32 pm

blackwood price are reasonable,bt there's sth bad about it,poo poo very smelly
pinkykee
pinkykee
Slowly Addicted
Slowly Addicted

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by feathersakura Mon 14 Apr 2008, 10:42 pm

pinkykee wrote:blackwood price are reasonable,bt there's sth bad about it,poo poo very smelly

but my LuiLui and pretty poo poo not smelly at all and they eat blackwood 3000
feathersakura
feathersakura
Slowly Addicted
Slowly Addicted

Female
Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by sinv Tue 15 Apr 2008, 11:15 am

i think it depends on the dog n food combination ??haha..
yenlu said miki n sushi eat the same food same treats...but sushi poo not smelly but miki's poo very smelly.
sinv
sinv
Post Queen
Post Queen

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr3aMCuT|3 Tue 15 Apr 2008, 5:21 pm

yenlu...i bought BW5000 at taman megah The Pet Family...actually i want to get from the Pets Buddy Station at taman megah...too bad no stock...Pets Buddy Station is the agent for BW...his shop only sell BW...hehe...

yaya...i thk depends on food combination also...whn boyboy is baby that time, his poo not smelly de...right after he's like 5 or 6 months onwards, his poo poo become smelly already...but i get used to it la...only me want to clean his poo poo ma...

yesterday my housemate help me to feed boyboy...she tot the ekanuba sample pack is the same as normal wat boyboy eat (normally is BW)...coz of i always open and put in plastic tin...tat's y she dunno...thn she give ekanuba to boyboy...thn she told me boyboy eat very fast...coz of new food to him ma...haha...n i can smell that ekanuba like taste stronger than BW...

oh ya...i know one pet shop at jln pahang thr...they sell BW cheap...coz of they also agent for BW...normally they used to take like 10kg or 20kg pack...they willing to separate pack for you with cheaper price per kg...i used to buy from there for boyboy BW puppy...1kg around RM9.70 or RM10...compare to BW puppy in pack is around RM46 for 3.63kg...cheaper quite a lot eh.. Wink
Dr3aMCuT|3
Dr3aMCuT|3
A Maniac
A Maniac

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sinv Tue 15 Apr 2008, 5:52 pm

the last time i get BW puppy at RM42 for 3.63kg from petaling street.
sinv
sinv
Post Queen
Post Queen

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by yenlu Tue 15 Apr 2008, 9:59 pm

you guys know what... I heard there is fake BW around.. but I am not sure about that.
yenlu
yenlu
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr3aMCuT|3 Wed 16 Apr 2008, 1:27 am

Actually that time i am a bit worry that's fake one whn i bought from that shop...But after all boyboy eating just like normal, so i didnt suspect anymore...
Dr3aMCuT|3
Dr3aMCuT|3
A Maniac
A Maniac

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by nicteh Wed 16 Apr 2008, 9:52 am

Dr3aMCuT|3 wrote:yaya...i thk depends on food combination also...whn boyboy is baby that time, his poo not smelly de...right after he's like 5 or 6 months onwards, his poo poo become smelly already...but i get used to it la...only me want to clean his poo poo ma...

yesterday my housemate help me to feed boyboy...she tot the ekanuba sample pack is the same as normal wat boyboy eat (normally is BW)...coz of i always open and put in plastic tin...tat's y she dunno...thn she give ekanuba to boyboy...thn she told me boyboy eat very fast...coz of new food to him ma...haha...n i can smell that ekanuba like taste stronger than BW...

Agree with u, 'outcome' from eukanuba very smelly pale ,and hardly digest for lucas,coz he ate his poo. after switch to orijen,ok d. Smell of his poo still acceptable, coz orijen kibbles smell Razz
nicteh
nicteh
Slowly Addicted
Slowly Addicted

Male
Number of posts : 269

Back to top Go down

Post by sinv Wed 16 Apr 2008, 11:10 am

har?then the BW i get from petaling street duno real 1 or not?cos 1st packet i bot got lubang n worms..i walk back almost reach office already only realise.then walk to the shop again to change.
sinv
sinv
Post Queen
Post Queen

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sinv Wed 16 Apr 2008, 11:11 am

nicteh wrote:
Dr3aMCuT|3 wrote:yaya...i thk depends on food combination also...whn boyboy is baby that time, his poo not smelly de...right after he's like 5 or 6 months onwards, his poo poo become smelly already...but i get used to it la...only me want to clean his poo poo ma...

Agree with u, 'outcome' from eukanuba very smelly pale ,and hardly digest for lucas,coz he ate his poo. after switch to orijen,ok d. Smell of his poo still acceptable, coz orijen kibbles smell Razz

where did u buy orijen ? im planning to let amos try orijen.
sinv
sinv
Post Queen
Post Queen

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by nicteh Wed 16 Apr 2008, 11:40 am

i bought from sea park pet supplies.
ya,u should give him a try....maybe he will like it,haha...
nicteh
nicteh
Slowly Addicted
Slowly Addicted

Male
Number of posts : 269

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkykee Wed 16 Apr 2008, 2:33 pm

my bobo only eat bw with milk powder wo....still smelly,cannot tahan
pinkykee
pinkykee
Slowly Addicted
Slowly Addicted

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sinv Wed 16 Apr 2008, 3:13 pm

nicteh wrote:i bought from sea park pet supplies.
ya,u should give him a try....maybe he will like it,haha...

do they give samples?hehe..cos wana let him try 1st see whether he likes it.
sinv
sinv
Post Queen
Post Queen

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next