DoggyTales : Malaysia Dog Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

which brand of dog dry food do you feed your furkids??

+15
sh3ryl86
MasterAlvin
eLsie
angelgurl_nee
dog is my buddy
feathersakura
john_lee
sinv
jason
annie
aLaN
Dr3aMCuT|3
nicteh
yenlu
pinkykee
19 posters

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

which brand of dog dry food do you feed your furkids?? - Page 8 Empty Re: which brand of dog dry food do you feed your furkids??

Post by yenlu Wed 11 Jun 2008, 7:57 pm

If I am not mistaken Seapark Pet Supplies SS2 also got sell. But very costly oh!
yenlu
yenlu
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 3411
Registration date : 2008-02-01

https://doggytales.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

which brand of dog dry food do you feed your furkids?? - Page 8 Empty Re: which brand of dog dry food do you feed your furkids??

Post by eLsie Wed 11 Jun 2008, 8:42 pm

how much is costly?
eLsie
eLsie
A Maniac
A Maniac

Female
Number of posts : 3075
Registration date : 2008-05-02

Back to top Go down

Post by sinv Wed 11 Jun 2008, 10:41 pm

rm79 for that box. forgot how much is the content already.
sinv
sinv
Post Queen
Post Queen

Female
Number of posts : 3910
Registration date : 2008-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkykee Wed 11 Jun 2008, 11:11 pm

but so far my doggies take bw ok le..better than eagle pack and royal canin lo for sure...innova also..i think have to depends on the dog itself
pinkykee
pinkykee
Slowly Addicted
Slowly Addicted

Female
Number of posts : 453

Back to top Go down

Post by eLsie Wed 11 Jun 2008, 11:16 pm

sinv wrote:rm79 for that box. forgot how much is the content already.

wah seriously very costly! me now surverying which brand to buy for cooper d
eLsie
eLsie
A Maniac
A Maniac

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sinv Thu 12 Jun 2008, 11:30 am

elsie, don't give dehydrated wet food la, it's wet food lai de. too delicious. later cooper bcome picky. give once awhile ok lah.
sinv
sinv
Post Queen
Post Queen

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr3aMCuT|3 Thu 12 Jun 2008, 1:11 pm

actually at first thk of wan to buy dehydrated wet food also...but really too costly....and as sinv said, it's too delicious, don wan to make him bcome picky....
Dr3aMCuT|3
Dr3aMCuT|3
A Maniac
A Maniac

Female
Number of posts : 1976
Registration date : 2008-02-18

http://picasaweb.google.com/agnesw.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eLsie Thu 12 Jun 2008, 2:45 pm

hahaha tht is what i thought also...i scared also...ok la listen to sinv...hehehehe

coz cooper can really eat..scared eat till i pokkai
eLsie
eLsie
A Maniac
A Maniac

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by eLsie Thu 12 Jun 2008, 2:46 pm

thinking of giving orijen to cooper....
eLsie
eLsie
A Maniac
A Maniac

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by yenlu Thu 12 Jun 2008, 4:13 pm

Hehe, looks like everyone switching to Orijen. I haven't start the switch, cannot comment anything on that.

But I know Royal Canin (Hypoallergenic) really tasty and smell nice. I just open the packing, both of my girls "dance" around me. I put some on Sushi's bowl, both chase after me. Use this kibbles also can ask them do tricks!
yenlu
yenlu
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sinv Thu 12 Jun 2008, 4:46 pm

haha..boyboy eating royal canin, amos sumtimes go inside boyboy room to curi also Razz
sinv
sinv
Post Queen
Post Queen

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by yenlu Thu 12 Jun 2008, 4:59 pm

LOL smell nice ah?
yenlu
yenlu
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sinv Thu 12 Jun 2008, 5:01 pm

yenlu wrote:LOL smell nice ah?

shape nice. flower shape.
sinv
sinv
Post Queen
Post Queen

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by yenlu Thu 12 Jun 2008, 5:04 pm

Flower shape? What flavor May buy? My one big round shape only, bigger then normal kibbles.
yenlu
yenlu
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sinv Thu 12 Jun 2008, 5:08 pm

yenlu wrote:Flower shape? What flavor May buy? My one big round shape only, bigger then normal kibbles.

she say chicken but she forgot.
sinv
sinv
Post Queen
Post Queen

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by eLsie Thu 12 Jun 2008, 5:21 pm

wah flower shape...so pretty...
eLsie
eLsie
A Maniac
A Maniac

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr3aMCuT|3 Thu 12 Jun 2008, 6:43 pm

ya lor...everybody say royal canin smell nice and tasty...but i checked the protein also very high...almost same as orijen...
Dr3aMCuT|3
Dr3aMCuT|3
A Maniac
A Maniac

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by yenlu Tue 17 Jun 2008, 9:46 pm

But mine is not the royal canin you can get in petshop. This one you can only buy at vet, because this is protected food. This one only has 21% protein, and the vet says the protein is hydrolyzed and very easy to absorb..

http://www.nutrecare.co.uk/prod5.asp?prod_id=1766&id=145&grpid=1766&msg=&offset=
yenlu
yenlu
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by dog is my buddy Tue 17 Jun 2008, 11:25 pm

Nutritional- Proteins

Still many people still doubt what is proteins and how it help your dog? Every dog food have own proteins contain, see at the label. I would like share some information with you.
Here is the basic knowledge of Proteins, are the foundations for building muscle and connective tissue, They also assist in enzyme and hormone functioning. Proteins are obtained mostly from animal- basic ingredients.
There are high-quality proteins and low-quality proteins. High- quality proteins are those that are used better by the body, and include beef, poultry and lamb. Poorer-quality proteins are those from vegetable sources or meat by products. Though higher is better, more is not, excess proteins in filtered though the kidneys and excreted, and too much proteins make the kidneys work overtime.
Puppy foods should contain about 25 percent protein. Adult dogs need less by % and volume. You will see the stated on the bag of food you buy, the amount may be determined by the growth and activity level of your individual dog.
go consult with you vet or dog food company. You can ask the pet shop who are selling those brand. They cannot give you a right answer, Let -forum member find the answer of it.
If the person sell dog food cannot give you a right information. Dont buy from them. Report to dog food HQ.
dog is my buddy
dog is my buddy
Slowly Addicted
Slowly Addicted

Male
Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2008-03-17

http://www.petmysite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr3aMCuT|3 Wed 18 Jun 2008, 11:42 am

Orijen is about 42% protein for adult dog....will it be too much??? by the way, i bought Nutriedge Lamb from pet family yesterday...Wanted to find for Nutro choice but out of stock...now they having promotion....10% off for all dry dog food except Bill Jack....i guess pet family business really good...most of the time the kibbles out of stock very fast....
Dr3aMCuT|3
Dr3aMCuT|3
A Maniac
A Maniac

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by dog is my buddy Wed 18 Jun 2008, 7:04 pm

many forum member also have same question like lowyat. The question need ask the people carry those products. Nutro choice at penang also out of stock.
dog is my buddy
dog is my buddy
Slowly Addicted
Slowly Addicted

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkykee Thu 19 Jun 2008, 1:54 pm

what is the best choice for a pregnant dog??shall i switch it to puppy food in order to get more nutrients????
pinkykee
pinkykee
Slowly Addicted
Slowly Addicted

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by dog is my buddy Thu 19 Jun 2008, 8:31 pm

ah? wrong lah. you just need add some raw food and vitamins.
dog is my buddy
dog is my buddy
Slowly Addicted
Slowly Addicted

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by yenlu Sat 21 Jun 2008, 12:48 pm

See the packaging of the food you current feeding her, there usually writes pregnant mom should eats double. Double check with your brand.
yenlu
yenlu
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkykee Fri 27 Jun 2008, 1:09 pm

but can i switch it to puppy food>??????more nutrients better gua..
pinkykee
pinkykee
Slowly Addicted
Slowly Addicted

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next