DoggyTales : Malaysia Dog Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which brand of shampoo and conditioner your furkid is using?

+13
eLsie
dog is my buddy
angelgurl_nee
jason
aLaN
Judy
yenlu
sinv
john_lee
feathersakura
pinkykee
nicteh
Dr3aMCuT|3
17 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Which brand of shampoo and conditioner your furkid is using? Empty Which brand of shampoo and conditioner your furkid is using?

Post by Dr3aMCuT|3 Sun 30 Mar 2008, 5:11 pm

Currently i am still using puppy shampoo for boyboy...the brand is four paws...smell ok...and i use biogroom conditioner...since boyboy going to be one year old, do i need to change the shampoo for him? Please share with me the shampoo and conditioner your furkid is using... Smile
Dr3aMCuT|3
Dr3aMCuT|3
A Maniac
A Maniac

Female
Number of posts : 1976
Registration date : 2008-02-18

http://picasaweb.google.com/agnesw.com

Back to top Go down

Which brand of shampoo and conditioner your furkid is using? Empty Re: Which brand of shampoo and conditioner your furkid is using?

Post by nicteh Sun 30 Mar 2008, 8:17 pm

Im using "Oats fur coats" for my 6 months puppy, it made from oatmeal and aloe vera, it rich with silkiest colloidal oatmeals and the purpose of oat meals shampoo is for dry skin,itchy, sensitive and skin allergies. althought my puppy dont have skin problem,but it does help lucas improve his fur.
Rich of cinnamon smell...hehe

p/s: this is not medicated shampoo...
nicteh
nicteh
Slowly Addicted
Slowly Addicted

Male
Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2008-02-03

Back to top Go down

Which brand of shampoo and conditioner your furkid is using? Empty Re: Which brand of shampoo and conditioner your furkid is using?

Post by Dr3aMCuT|3 Mon 31 Mar 2008, 11:04 am

the brand is "Oats fur coats"? how often u bath ur furkid? my furkid after bath around 3-4 days then will have the smell already..
Dr3aMCuT|3
Dr3aMCuT|3
A Maniac
A Maniac

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by nicteh Mon 31 Mar 2008, 2:43 pm

The brands is "Oats fur coats", mine is the small bottle at right. http://www.kimlaubecoshop.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=94
I bath him once a week, because the shampoo is rich of cinnamon smell so the smell can last long.
nicteh
nicteh
Slowly Addicted
Slowly Addicted

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkykee Mon 31 Mar 2008, 2:51 pm

my one is cheap cheap one,the mcm one,its a 2 in 1 shampoo...
pinkykee
pinkykee
Slowly Addicted
Slowly Addicted

Female
Number of posts : 453

Back to top Go down

Post by nicteh Mon 31 Mar 2008, 2:54 pm

The shampoo im using is concentrated,need to mix with water,so can last longer...hehe
nicteh
nicteh
Slowly Addicted
Slowly Addicted

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr3aMCuT|3 Tue 01 Apr 2008, 10:54 am

pinkykee wrote:my one is cheap cheap one,the mcm one,its a 2 in 1 shampoo...

but i saw both pinky n ah bo got nice fur ler... Smile
Dr3aMCuT|3
Dr3aMCuT|3
A Maniac
A Maniac

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr3aMCuT|3 Tue 01 Apr 2008, 10:58 am

how much is the Oats fur coats shampoo? can buy in any petshop? mix with water means after mix then only apply on the body?
Dr3aMCuT|3
Dr3aMCuT|3
A Maniac
A Maniac

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkykee Tue 01 Apr 2008, 3:38 pm

that one big one only costs rm13.70,very cheap one,i kinda like that brand
pinkykee
pinkykee
Slowly Addicted
Slowly Addicted

Female
Number of posts : 453

Back to top Go down

Post by feathersakura Tue 01 Apr 2008, 6:00 pm

Dr3aMCuT|3 wrote:the brand is "Oats fur coats"? how often u bath ur furkid? my furkid after bath around 3-4 days then will have the smell already..

hi , i bath my shihtzu two week once or sometimes one week once , cuz even after one week ..my shihtzu @ pretty wont be smelly and smell good .
Try Biogroom / #1 all system .U will see the different flower
feathersakura
feathersakura
Slowly Addicted
Slowly Addicted

Female
Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr3aMCuT|3 Wed 02 Apr 2008, 10:33 am

wa...two week once ah...my boyboy sure stink la...coz he having tear stain and got the body smell lor...

Biogroom is a nice brand...
Dr3aMCuT|3
Dr3aMCuT|3
A Maniac
A Maniac

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by john_lee Wed 02 Apr 2008, 1:11 pm

I only use the normal one.. the 2 in 1 shampoo
john_lee
john_lee
Slowly Addicted
Slowly Addicted

Male
Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by feathersakura Wed 02 Apr 2008, 2:03 pm

Dr3aMCuT|3 wrote:wa...two week once ah...my boyboy sure stink la...coz he having tear stain and got the body smell lor...

Biogroom is a nice brand...

hehehe , ya , last time my shihtzu@pretty got fishy smell when the 1st day i get her ,
then slowly slowly she improve a lot and got healthier coat and no more smelly ..even tear stain oso no more .
feathersakura
feathersakura
Slowly Addicted
Slowly Addicted

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sinv Wed 02 Apr 2008, 4:05 pm

Amos is not smelly at all, eventhough got also smell from his mouth. cos i brush his teeth one week once only Razz

Amos use #1 all system 2 in 1 shampoo + conditioner and Pure Paws conditioner. both gives him very soft fur.
I'm planning to give him more supplement see whether can make his fur shinier.
sinv
sinv
Post Queen
Post Queen

Female
Number of posts : 3910

Back to top Go down

Post by yenlu Wed 02 Apr 2008, 6:28 pm

My Sushi is on medicated shampoo as directed by vet, she has sensitive skin, while Miki is using Biogroom puppy. Sushi is recovering will be using Biogroom on them.

But I have been thinking to use oatmeal, because I like the smell on LuiLui hahaha... and sometimes I also will use Fido on Miki, cause the smell also super nice... Copper was using Fido and his fur is still so soft hahhaha...

Recently, I brought Sushi go grooming, then come back she smell so nice. My mom ask me to get that shampoo, and I asked if she will sponsor me, but she don't "choy" me Sad House of groomer use Chris Christensen.

I will be changing a better shampoo for my gals sooner or later. Chris Christensen is on the list, or Oatmeal =)
yenlu
yenlu
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 3411
Registration date : 2008-02-01

https://doggytales.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by sinv Wed 02 Apr 2008, 6:33 pm

i thought house of groomer recommend white on white?
sinv
sinv
Post Queen
Post Queen

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by yenlu Wed 02 Apr 2008, 6:36 pm

the brand name is Chris Christensen, got white on white la... what what white ice la.. dunno what and what.. hahaha.. one set at least 4 bottles Smile
yenlu
yenlu
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by feathersakura Wed 02 Apr 2008, 9:26 pm

yenlu wrote:My Sushi is on medicated shampoo as directed by vet, she has sensitive skin, while Miki is using Biogroom puppy. Sushi is recovering will be using Biogroom on them.

But I have been thinking to use oatmeal, because I like the smell on LuiLui hahaha... and sometimes I also will use Fido on Miki, cause the smell also super nice... Copper was using Fido and his fur is still so soft hahhaha...

Recently, I brought Sushi go grooming, then come back she smell so nice. My mom ask me to get that shampoo, and I asked if she will sponsor me, but she don't "choy" me Sad House of groomer use Chris Christensen.

I will be changing a better shampoo for my gals sooner or later. Chris Christensen is on the list, or Oatmeal =)

Ohhh the Copper ..yaya i remember Catty say she use the Fido dog shampoo bath Copper , the smell very nice wan a?

hehhehe Yea i like LuiLui smell too , Thanks for the compliments Yenlu , can i know how much is the Chris christensen dog shampoo ? and where can get it ? smell good?
feathersakura
feathersakura
Slowly Addicted
Slowly Addicted

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by feathersakura Wed 02 Apr 2008, 9:27 pm

sinv wrote:Amos is not smelly at all, eventhough got also smell from his mouth. cos i brush his teeth one week once only Razz

Amos use #1 all system 2 in 1 shampoo + conditioner and Pure Paws conditioner. both gives him very soft fur.

hehehhe Amos ah , like teddy bear to me only ...
really cute poodle u got , Amos look nice when under sun light , the color look like highlight and very very nice color jocolor
feathersakura
feathersakura
Slowly Addicted
Slowly Addicted

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sinv Wed 02 Apr 2008, 9:33 pm

ohhh...must use whole set ar?
sinv
sinv
Post Queen
Post Queen

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sinv Wed 02 Apr 2008, 9:34 pm

feathersakura wrote:
sinv wrote:Amos is not smelly at all, eventhough got also smell from his mouth. cos i brush his teeth one week once only Razz

really cute poodle u got , Amos look nice when under sun light , the color look like highlight and very very nice color jocolor

Thanks for praising Amos. He is so proud now. (go kakacaucau n mess up my stuf!!!)
sinv
sinv
Post Queen
Post Queen

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by yenlu Wed 02 Apr 2008, 11:02 pm

About the smell of Chris Christensen I cannot tell.. cause I am not sure. I know they put perfume on dogs after finish groom, so I am not sure if the smell is shampoo smell or perfume smell. Now, a week already I still can smell it. Next time if I go House of Groomer again I will ask. Or any of you guys going also can ask =)

About need to use a set or not, I think its depend on you. Every brand of shampoo also got many type, from shampoo, conditioner, grooming spray and others. The most essential is of course shampoo lor.. about pricing, around Rm50 per bottle, similar bottle like #1 system and Pure Paw. Pricing for this 3 brands also similar... and 3 brands also got many many type of shampoo.. @@

Fido smell is strong, can last long. Smell nicer then Biogroom Puppy, because for me, biogroom puppy got a bit medicated smell hehe Smile

Huichyi, you no longer using that Hartz oatmeal? I like that smell also :p
yenlu
yenlu
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by feathersakura Thu 03 Apr 2008, 1:22 am

sinv wrote:
feathersakura wrote:

Thanks for praising Amos. He is so proud now. (go kakacaucau n mess up my stuf!!!)

Your welcome ...Hahaha , im sure Amos very happy when got ppl praise him hehe
feathersakura
feathersakura
Slowly Addicted
Slowly Addicted

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by feathersakura Thu 03 Apr 2008, 1:27 am

yenlu wrote:About the smell of Chris Christensen I cannot tell.. cause I am not sure. I know they put perfume on dogs after finish groom, so I am not sure if the smell is shampoo smell or perfume smell. Now, a week already I still can smell it. Next time if I go House of Groomer again I will ask. Or any of you guys going also can ask =)

About need to use a set or not, I think its depend on you. Every brand of shampoo also got many type, from shampoo, conditioner, grooming spray and others. The most essential is of course shampoo lor.. about pricing, around Rm50 per bottle, similar bottle like #1 system and Pure Paw. Pricing for this 3 brands also similar... and 3 brands also got many many type of shampoo.. @@

Fido smell is strong, can last long. Smell nicer then Biogroom Puppy, because for me, biogroom puppy got a bit medicated smell hehe Smile

Huichyi, you no longer using that Hartz oatmeal? I like that smell also :p

ohhh ...the Chris Christensen only available at house of groomer ah ? other pet shop didn't sell wan ya? i long time no went hartamas there , if u got pass by there or went house of groomer , help me ask ya keke !Fido smell strong ah ? hehehe if next time i got pass by pet shop , will open the bottle's cap and smell ..see the smell nice or not Lol !....

i no longer bath LuiLui with the Hartz oatmeal because both of them still got lots of dog shampoo haven't finish

rendeer Hahaha !
feathersakura
feathersakura
Slowly Addicted
Slowly Addicted

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by yenlu Thu 03 Apr 2008, 1:29 am

Yalah.. still got so much haven't finish then think of buy new one already haha.. I must be so lazy to bath them, thats why so long havent finish LOL

I am not sure other petshop got sell ChrisChristensen or not wor.. will try to look around when I shopping at petshop Smile
yenlu
yenlu
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next